• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OT: Real World Vile Darkness! (Funny)

Shadow64

just as lost you are....

Wow. That's all I can say. Just looking at the FAQ and a few other pages kind of made me...loath...the people who would need a site like that.

Q: "Do I have to have a Jetta to be a Trixie?"
A: "Of course, because I'll need less explosives to blow you and your car up that way."

BTW - Synicism, how in the hell did you find that site?

Wicht

Hero
I thought it was pretty funny - though not sure what the definition for a trixie is, I knew just the kind of people they were spoofing ;)

Synicism

First Post
Angelsboi wrote:

"am i missing something? What the hell is a trixie?"

A trixie is a member of the Lincoln Park Trixie society. They're like real-life barbie dolls or something. It's a social club gone horribly, horribly wrong.

Shadow64 wrote:

"BTW - Synicism, how in the hell did you find that site?"

A buddy of mine who works at one of the nation's largest intellectual property law firms works with one of the Trixie Society's founding members and decided to inflict it on me. Just sharing the pain.

"I think it's a joke. honestly, it looks like a spoof...."

I thought so at first too. But apparently it's real. Or at least there are people who call themselves the Lincoln Park Trixies. Like I said, one of my friends works with one.

Remove ads