• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(OT) To my friends ... I am back (let's hope I stay back)

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Edena_of_Neith here.
I am back.
My situation is not stable, I cannot guarantee I will REMAIN back, but ... here I am.

I very much appreciate your words spoken in reply to my farewell letter. To all of you, cheers.
I hope you welcome me back on these boards.
I hope I can stick around long enough to enjoy a welcome back, if there is one.

I could use some welcoming words.

I mean, watching alcoholism send your folks into divorce after 57 years of marriage, and personally working to prevent that divorce, is a mite stressful.

I can happily report that the divorce is off. So is the drinking, although alcoholism is forever, or so I have heard. (I do not take credit for halting the divorce. However, I did do my small part in the matter.)

Edena_of_Neith

Lichtenhart

First Post
Edena, I don't think you consider me as one of your friends, but I'm really really happy that you are back, and a little better.
A hug and very warm welcome back.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
To Lichtenhart, Tokiwong, and Krug

Anyone who is friendly, is a friendly person.
It's nice to meet friendly people.
Cheers to you, Lichtenhart. Thanks for the warm welcome back. :)

And thank you, Tokiwong.
Thank you, Krug.
Nice seeing you both again.

Edena_of_Neith

Gurdjieff

First Post
Welcome back Edena, it sure is good to hear from you again, and that it's going a bit better than since your last post here. I hope it'll be even better in the future. :)

Remove ads