• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(ot) Toronto Get Together!

Cor Azer

First Post
Assuming Acmite doesn't mind giving me a lift with whatever actress he hires as his 'girlfriend' for the weekend :), I'm game for both dinner and maybe the con.

Turlogh

Explorer
The Leafs don't suck they have just had a few off seasons....yeah that's right any minute (season, decade, century, millenia) now they will win again.:D

GO LEAFS GO!!

Last edited:

Amrynn Moonshadow

First Post
the sens had a fanchise for quite some time back before i was born, but were awared a franchise again in the early 90's. and since then, haven't been shut down or anything.

we'd be alot better if it wasn't for alexi ca$hin and his antics.

anyway, this get together . . . so it's going to be somewhere near the eaton centre? we should make a few lists.

list who is going to the con

list who isn't, but wants to hang out

list who doesn't know yet

other lists may be needed to be made (dietary lists (ie. i don't like to eat sea monster), age lists (ie. too young to drink...) and other prefrences (not a big fan of smoke filled ore refineries) and so on)

for me. i don't mind eating new things, and price isn't much of an issue. i usually don't eat red meat, but it's not a big problem. i also don't drink. i'm a fan of italian, spanish, mexican, indian, vietnamese and thai cooking. also i have no qualms about going to a place like wendy's either.

I don't think my wife will be able to attend, and i may be able to pick someone up, if they live east of toronto.

Moulin Rogue

First Post
The Eaton Center itself has the fast food court in its south end, and two nicer restaurants are double-decked into its north end. The Pickle Barrel, just north of there at the Atrium Mall, is a very unfancy but well-priced restaurant, though I only had lunch there.

As for pubs there's the interesting-looking "The Bishop and the Belcher" (there's a tavern name for your next session) on Queen Street West, and I think there's one called "The Devil's Advocate" somewhere in the area as well.

Thornfinger

First Post
Bishop and Belcher

Used to live in Toronto for about 8 months and went there a few times. Nice place to get your fix of Imported Beers, however the only negative that I really have about it is that it is usually packed and finding space is hard. However, there is the downstairs which usually was empty, nice comfortable places to sit and two pool tables. Only problem is the walk upstairs to the bar for those that are lazy :p

Thought I would share a brief view of the place. Wish I could attend however, I am working that weekend as far as I know.

Remove ads