(ot) Toronto Get Together!

saupster

First Post
I too would like to know when everyone is planning to get together. If it is on the Friday night, then I can attend. If it is on the Saturday night, though, then I can't make it.

Moulin Rogue

First Post
I'd still like to come for the dinner but I won't be able to get into any drinking establishment.... I too would prefer it was Friday but I could probably make any of the three days.

Acmite

First Post
Concensus?

Looks like we're doing Friday night, then?

We still need to figure out a time and place. I'll be driving up from Kitchener-Waterloo (via girlfriend-mobile, and she works), and I know a lot of other people have to commute (Ottawa, Milton, Smelterville, etc).....so what time works for everyone?

Cor Azer

First Post
Anytime that's good for Acmite is good for me, since I'm probably getting a ride with him and his girlfriend (Sorry, Acmite, I'd continue the joke, but I'm tired this morning...).

burattinij

First Post
I wanna play

Hello everyone. Im new in toronto. Just moved here ummm tomorrow. Hehe. I would like to do whatever you guys are doing. And i would like to go to the con. When is it? and where? I am also looking for a gaming group. I am willing to play any game.
Thanks
Jay
p.s. email me at burattinij@hotmail.com

Chroma

Explorer
When and Where (and What?)?

Okay,

I hadn't realized this have been moved to GsG, since I haven't gotten any updates recently... now I know why.

So, what's the lowdown on the get together? Has a time and place been established?

Holy Bovine

First Post
Here's a link to WorldCon - Toronto 2003

http://www.torcon3.on.ca/

I won't be at Ad Astra but a London EnWorld get together would be cool too (there do seem to be a lot of people from around this area here).

And I'll be a WorldCon 2003 - you can bet on it!

Jabba Von Hutt

First Post
Food Ideas

Well, it looks like I won't be able to make it afterall. Believe it or not a friend of mine is having the grand opening of his second pub on Friday! Nowhere near the convention and by invite only, heavy sigh. Anyway here is a link to Toronto Lifes website, and there is a whole section on dining. You can even search by district. Have Fun Everyone!

http://www.torontolife.com/

Remove ads