• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] What is your current desktop wallpaper?

garyh

First Post
The Warforged Wizard on a black background:

Attachments

• WarforgedWiz.jpg
    WarforgedWiz.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 81

Jeff Wilder

First Post
Liz Phair in a leggy pose on my work machine, Ashley Judd in her University of Kentucky hockey jersey (and nothing else) on my home machine, and Claire Danes looking wistful and I-need-Jeff-to-love-me-ish on my PDA.

Ferret

Explorer
Tomanta said:
Right this minute, a shadow ship from Babylon 5. I have a randomizer, though, so I get a different one of the 37 I have loaded into it right now every time I reboot =P. [I have another... 10+ not in the randomizer right now, too...]

This 'randomizer' intrigues me....

I have a DHD wallpaper from scifi.com, but I have other themes. Not 37, but a few.

Knight Otu

First Post
Knight Otu said:
A self-rendered space scene with a planet in the upper right corner... you don't want to see it, trust me. :)
A self-rendered space scene with a planet in the center - still the same planet, actually, just a different position.

Attachments

• Background.jpg
    Background.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 64

s/LaSH

First Post
Right now, variant 1 of an exercise in anatomy drawing that turned into a full-blown manga-styled bishoujo picture as I was pencilling it. I finished it last night and immediately decided to exhibit it to myself. One of the benefits of being artistically inclined - and with enough practice under my belt to actually like my products - the subject's back muscleature looks awesome, although you can only see it in variant 3. (No, you can't see the picture. It's mine. Hiss.)

Before that, it was another one of mine, this time available for public viewing. This fellow's an orc from my Twilight world. And since last Sunday, I also have a version of him drawn by David Finch (current artist on Avengers), which is cool. That might see desktop time, or might not.

I'll probably continue on the theme of (a) personal artwork I feel came out well and (b) Faye Valetine from Cowboy Bebop, of whom I have accumulated a small treasury which sees fairly continuous rotation...

This, of course, is both my home and work PC. This whole freelance artist gig sounds better and better as I go along, doesn't it?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads