Outcasts Forever: Issue #1 - Red America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gideon

First Post
Iron Man, 4/6 HP, 1S/2 L, -3 Armor

Right, I stop him from doing something idiotic and everyone is all slobering over how great captain jerk over there is...stupid jerks.

Taking another swig of the bottle, Tony passes it over to the others "I don't have any weird germs if someone else wants a sip. I still think a good idea is to recruit him. I mean as much as Jarvis is awesome he isn't fighting on the front.

Tony sits back for a minute and gets a far away look on his face. "Do we know why Bucky chose Communism? Maybe we could change history indirectly by stopping that event. Hey, Sandi...what set the Buckster down the red path?"

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Inside Avengers Mansion – Main Assembly Room (Sub-Basement Level One)
Somewhere/when/how
Early afternoon

All but Vision

Gideon said:
"Do we know why Bucky chose Communism? Maybe we could change history indirectly by stopping that event. Hey, Sandi...what set the Buckster down the red path?"
Tony felt the room swim a moment or two before his eyes focused on the hologram of Sandra looking down on him. “I must apologize . . . Mr. Stark . . . but the internal workings of a man’s mind . . . the reason he does the things that he does . . . are not in the history books.”

“Were I to theorize, I would hypothesize that he was already beginning to be converted during several encounters in the War . . . the subsequent lack of limelight after the War may have been the turning point.”

*Beast Only*[sblock]Hank thought through his comment . . . Vision IV had indeed downloaded a significant portion of the database prior to leaving the Soviet Compound. Perhaps there was more information that he had. Also, Tony’s eyes were frequently becoming unfocused.[/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads