• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Outcasts Forever: Issue #1 - Red America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimic

First Post
Nuke261 said:
As Vision led Vision IV out of the room, Captain America called to him. "Vision, he has the information we need, in his head? I'm not sure if we should walk him into the situation room, are you." The last part was not worded as a question.

"I am unsure where exactly his data files are located but he does have the needed information." The Vision states as he stops and turns towards Captain America. "We did make a deal and I have not seen any duplicity on his part also he has even gone so far as to attack his own team mates in our defense, that alone should garner some level of trust."

Keia

I aim to misbehave
890 Fifth Avenue
Manhattan
Early afternoon

Vision said:
"I am unsure where exactly his data files are located but he does have the needed information." The Vision states as he stops and turns towards Captain America. "We did make a deal and I have not seen any duplicity on his part also he has even gone so far as to attack his own team mates in our defense, that alone should garner some level of trust."

"That is quite alright, brother," Vision IV commented. "I understand the Liberator's concern, and frankly would share it, were I in his place. I am . . . an unknown quantity who worked for the 'other side.' He is concerned that I will turn on the Avengers. Unfortunately, the Liberator does not have the mental capacity to understand that, were I to 'turn' on the Avengers, there would be an 87.4% chance of a total Avenger kill. With that knowledge, he would understand that keeping me away would be futile."

Vision IV paused for a moment, nodded his head toward Beast, and added, "It is the Mansion itself that moves . . . since I do believe that I have crossed the threshold, I will be happy to relay the information to you - either now or on file to be revealed in your secure situation room."

Last edited:

Radiant

First Post
Binary

Nuke261 said:
"Carol? Are you all right, did something happen?" Cap looked around to see if there was some kind of ambush he had missed.

"No, I'm not. Hey Ultron, since your so smart, can I get back outside to your reality if I leave the mansion?"
Carol looks about ready to melt through the wall if she has to but she's got enough control to at least ask before she steps through a dimensional portal.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Inside Avengers Mansion
Somewhere/when/how
Early afternoon

Carol Danvers said:
"No, I'm not. Hey Ultron, since your so smart, can I get back outside to your reality if I leave the mansion?"

Vision IV looked at Carol, then looked at Beast and Vision. "Any theory I would provide would not be grounded by knowledge sufficient to be remotely accurate," he added.

Radiant

First Post
Binary

Keia said:
Inside Avengers Mansion
Somewhere/when/how
Early afternoon

Vision IV looked at Carol, then looked at Beast and Vision. "Any theory I would provide would not be grounded by knowledge sufficient to be remotely accurate," he added.

"I take that as a YOU'RE DEATH IS NOT CERTAIN, good enough for me."
With that she goes right back out of the door, very obviously more than a little distressed about the whole situation.

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
Captain America (HP 5/6, 3 lethal, 2 stun)

Binary said:
Carol looks about ready to melt through the wall if she has to but she's got enough control to at least ask before she steps through a dimensional portal.
"I take that as a YOU'RE DEATH IS NOT CERTAIN, good enough for me."
With that she goes right back out of the door, very obviously more than a little distressed about the whole situation.
Captain America spun around as Binary moved passed the group towards the door. "Whoa! Carol, what are you doing? What's going on here?" He reached out and grabbed her arm without thinking about it. As he did that, he looked quickly to Vision. "Stand-by with the intel."

tsadkiel

Legend
Beast

Gideon said:
"Can I offer you a drink, I was thinking martini's.

"You really do have everything in that armor, don't you?"

ooc: I don't know my Avengers chronology well enough to know whether Hank would be concerned at Tony's drinking. So I'm about to be interrupted.

Hank was about to say something else when he was interrupted by Binary's outburst.

"Carol!" He scampered over to the doorway, trying to place himself between Binary and the exit. "What's wrong? What happened out there?"

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Inside Avengers Mansion
Somewhere/when/how
Early afternoon

After Beast's exclamation, he moved to the doorway, blocking it from Carol as Captain Amercia grabbed her arm to try and hold her in place. Everyone (and I mean everyone) waited to see how Carol would explain her outburst.

OOC: 12 hours, then I move forward.

Radiant

First Post
Binary

Keia said:
Inside Avengers Mansion
Somewhere/when/how
Early afternoon

After Beast's exclamation, he moved to the doorway, blocking it from Carol as Captain Amercia grabbed her arm to try and hold her in place. Everyone (and I mean everyone) waited to see how Carol would explain her outburst.

OOC: 12 hours, then I move forward.

Carol allows her fellow avengers to hold her back, it's not like she even could use her strength to break free without vaporizing anything in direct contact with her.

ooc: don't wait for me, just move on in such cases.

Radiant

First Post
Binary

Nuke261 said:
Captain America spun around as Binary moved passed the group towards the door. "Whoa! Carol, what are you doing? What's going on here?" He reached out and grabbed her arm without thinking about it. As he did that, he looked quickly to Vision. "Stand-by with the intel."

"Sorry Cap, that screwed up world realy got to me. I need to get someone and I realy don't care how dangerous it is."
Still she does not go on realizing how many other things she might not have considered.
"Can we bring anyone in from the outside?"
One look at Ultron later...
"Ok, scratch that. We can. Vision Nr Whatever here is the proof."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads