Pathfinder 1E Paizo no longer publishing Dungeon and Dragon

Friadoc

Explorer
Nightfall said:
Yeah I'm tainted. That's what being the half divine agent of the Scarred Lands and half fiend son of Orcus gets you. Plus money angels too! ;)

Half-fiend son of Orcus, I pray you got the belly and not the face, you poor soul. ;)

On a side note, Orcus Rocks!

Friadoc

Explorer
Alnag said:
How Wizards are treating the anger of their customers in practical example

Well, it is their message board and you're a guest there, just like we're a guest here.

My suggestion, if you truly wish to organize such a thing, start a website or blog to organize it and remove the stuff from your sig so you don't get nailed.

Friadoc

Explorer
Nightfall said:
Nah I just got the undead minions. I didn't get much else, except maybe the horns. ;)

*yes my "dad" rocks* :)

Now, have you heard that playing dress-up with the zombies or ghouls is just wrong?

Although, oil puddles in front of escalators or stairs can lead to hilarity!

Friadoc

Explorer
Nightfall said:
Hey I don't play dress up. I just send them out to go eat people. :p ;)

As well you should, free range zombies are earier to maintain, considering the cost of feed these days, I mean can you imagine that suppliers are passing the gas price increase onto us?

Feh, feh I say!

I had to - *sighs* - I hate to admit it, but I had to switch to constructs.

Machines replacing hard working zombies and ghouls, I fell more a part of the problem, then the solution, but my overhead was getting nasty!

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Eh constructs are fine, but I prefer the undead. Sure they might fall apart and the overhead can be rough, but in the end, the investment you make in them lasts much longer.

Plus they are good at scaring off Mormons. *is kidding*

Friadoc

Explorer
Nightfall said:
Eh constructs are fine, but I prefer the undead. Sure they might fall apart and the overhead can be rough, but in the end, the investment you make in them lasts much longer.

Plus they are good at scaring off Mormons. *is kidding*

Maybe, but some of us don't have daddy to give us all of our supplies and stock, we have to dig the graves ourselves, draw the ruins, scrimp and save...I mean, I had to guild a golem out of spare parts from a junkyard.

Sure, the VW symbol looks cool on it's chest, but with all the motors, gears, and power plants in the rear assembly, well, dang it if ain't as slow as a hobbled zombie with only a quarter of a brain in the trunk.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Friadoc,

See that's my advantage. Dad likes me enough to spread his will across the planes. So yeah I feel for you, but hey that's the way these things go.

Like I said, I don't want Mormons around my dark dreary castles. :p ;)

Remove ads