Pathfinder 1E Paizo no longer publishing Dungeon and Dragon

D.Shaffer

First Post
amethal said:
So you're saying people tend to react in a similar way when faced with similar situations?
Sadly, Yes. I have come to the realisation that many people overreact considerably when it comes to their pet hobbies. I'm sure there's a heap of psychological theory behind WHY this happens, and why some of us appear to be more open to changes then others.

RFisher

Explorer
Ghendar said:
There'a another business maxim which springs to mind (one that I personally don't always agree with) that states the customer is always right.

These two maxims are in direct conflict with each other. How can both be reconciled?

Easy. The one you cite is wrong, but a correct alternative would probably not be as pithy.

TheYeti1775

Adventurer
D.Shaffer said:
Sadly, Yes. I have come to the realisation that many people overreact considerably when it comes to their pet hobbies. I'm sure there's a heap of psychological theory behind WHY this happens, and why some of us appear to be more open to changes then others.

By God your onto their secret.
You know I found out from a friend whose sister knows this guy who had his 3rd cousin in jail, and then his next cell neighbor's kid sister was dating a guy who worked at the Quickiemart who overheard an elementary school kid talking how his dad was helping his holder sister with her psycology paper with the thesis being what happens with pi$$ed off nerds. :lol:

Remove ads