Pathfinder 1E Paizo no longer publishing Dungeon and Dragon

Arcanaloth

First Post
Does anyone have the faintest inkling as to whether or not WoTC's digital initiative will continue Core Beliefs or the Demonomicon articles? Part of the down feeling I have right now is being secure in the knowledge that we'll never see these series completed in print form, if at all...

Belen

Adventurer
Erekose13 said:
No more WotC stuff in the adventures is something i'll miss too. Hopefully they'll be taking advantage of a lot of OGC stuff from other great publishers out there to keep things fresh in addition to their new content.

A Midnight adventure path would rock. (sigh)

Odhanan

Adventurer
I'm devastated. My dearest, who just started gaming just three years ago, is also devastated.

I just can't express the sadness I'm feeling right now.

I am so ANGRY at whoever took this decision at Wizards. That's outrageous! :(

I'm also happy Paizo will go on and has new ventures in sight. Guys, you did and do a terrific job. Game Mastery, Pathfinder... you have my support, my friends. Please relay my thanks and support to the staff. You guys rock!!! :D

sckeener

First Post
PDFs

Silly question but is Paizo still going to be offering PDFs of Dragons and Dungeons as they go out of print? I was looking forward to getting all the APs in PDF someday.

Vanuslux

Explorer
Zaruthustran said:
Well, look on the bright side: with all the attention and high expectations, WotC knows that whatever they introduce has got to be stellar.

But more seriously, they've hired dedicated professionals to work on the digital initiative. It isn't a half-baked launch product like the 3E CD or some kind of outsourced licensed project managed part-time. It's an in-house directive with instant access to the game-makers in R&D, a full team, and a full budget.

-z

*LOL*

Where can I get me some of those glasses?

Belen

Adventurer
Exquisite Dead Guy said:
Anyone know of the best way to contact WOTC to voice our displeasure other than customer (dis)service?

I heard they had a customer service number printed on the copyright page of the 3e PHB.

Unfortunately, their contact us page sucks, which tells us exactly how bad their e-zine will be.

Remove ads