• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Palladium 1st edition Fantasy RPG Actual Play podcast

Trollitc

First Post
Hey folks,

A few weeks ago I made an impassioned plea on my site to go back to the roots of gaming, and try playing a session like you were 14.

You know, when the rules mattered a little less and having fun mattered a whole lot more.

Well, I decided to stick my money directly in to my mouth and got together a few folks from my circa 1985 gaming group to play Palladium Fantasy RPG (1st edition)!

We recorded our session (and will be recording future sessions as we had so much fun) and I've made it available as a podcast. Should anyone be interested, you can grab it directly from my site. I'm also 2/3rds of the way through the review process to get it on iTunes.

I should note that, due to language this is a NSFW podcast.
actualplay1.jpg

While we're doing this just for the fun of it, I'd love to hear some feedback. If enough people are enjoying it, I'll spend a bit more effort towards editing and cleaning it up.

Thanks!
-Ben

Remove ads