• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Paragons [M&M] (recruiting closed)

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Shaggy:
1. You can give your armor a network connection as a Feature.
2. Can Delphi teleport over wireless networks or just wired ones?

Shayuri

First Post
It is my thought that she is, yes.

First because she'd have no reason not to (that she knows of).

Second, because her breakout was during a high energy physics experiment, and was as such thoroughly recorded by multiple cameras and sensors, and witnessed by a fair chunk of the university's faculty. :)

Lobo Lurker

First Post
DELPHI:
Clairaudience/Clairvoyance powers: those only work when Delphi has a microphone/mini-cam or he can only see/hear OUT of such devices?

How do you see your post-cognition fitting into your powers' theme?

Your armor... would you amenable to a slight change in your armor's origin? If its okay, you stumbled across it while skimming random computer systems one night. The encryptions, while strange, were easily bypassed.

Also, despite your knowledge of physical sciences, you're not really clear on the concepts of what makes the power source work, though it does.

Is Delphi registered?

Note: at this point, no one is registered. If you all want to try being unregistered paranormals, that's fine by me. The MAN becomes an enemy rather than an apparent ally.

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Sure!

I've deliberately been leaving the location vague, precisely to allow for that sort of happy serendipity. :)

So Washington State works fine.

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Relique du Madde said:
Heh... any one ever traveled to Ca and have their car break down? lol.
No. But I've broken/worn-out my clutch while passing through middle-of-nowhere WA with next to no money in my wallet.

...honestly, $600 for a new clutch?

AgentMike

First Post
I'm good with Tess and Roxanne knowing each other at the university. Perhaps Roxanne is involved in trying to figure out what biological changes Tess's breakout have caused in her? We could conceivably involve other paranormals too.

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
How many points does it cost to buy a "Feature" for the armor?

I am thinking about reworking some of my armor build (dropping impervious) and maybe dropping some skill ranks in order to up my Fort, Ref, and Will. Right now, unless they are attacking me directly, I am SUPER crunchy, and that makes me nervous.

As for other powers:

Clairaudience: I can hear out of any audio input (microphones) attached to any computers attached to the internet/a network I have access to (wireless or wired)

Clairvoyance: I can see out of any video input (cameras) attached to any computers attached to the internet/a network I have access to (wireless or wired)

Post-cognition: Anything that has ever been uploaded to any computer that is on the network, so at a moment's notice I can "think" my way through the net and find accounts of things that once happened.

Teleport: I don't know about how wireless would work with this. I would be fine if it was only over hard-lines, though many of my other skills allow me to interface as if I was tapping into the networks wirelessly, so perhaps wireless teleporting could work. If that's too powerful, we could add in the stipulation that I would have to go in/come out of a user interface point for the teleport to work. I would have to find a plug in the wall or a computer to enter, and I could exit at any other computer or Cat-5 cable termination in the country.

I'm cool being completely mystified by the power source. That's actually pretty fun.

I think Delphi will definitely plan on registering.

Last edited:

Remove ads