• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Paridon Book II: A Taste For Power (Closed)

Hi all,

Bad news from my side: Got to bow out of the game, at least for a time.
University not going at all good, and seems I'll have to castrate my internet time/take some extreme measures to get my crap done.

I can be back in September, so if it's okay for IVV to NPC Calahan in the meantime, I'd be delighted to return.

If that's not such a good idea, please feel free to give the character to any other interested lurker.

In any case, thank you for the good times!
This is, frankly, the single best Ravenloft PbP I have ever played in,
and I hope it wasn't the last time we shared a virtual table!:)

All the best,

Rafe

And on a personal note: Post a bit more at the Frat, IVV! You could really rock the house there!

sith-14.jpg

Rhun

First Post
Sorry to see you leave Ivid! This is a slow-paced game though, so I don't think a one to two month absence is all that huge of a deal.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Yeah, well, with the ENWorld troubles, things have gotten slower than I like. I'm just glad it's back. I'll move things forward this weekend.

And Ivid? We'll be around when you get a chance to come back. I'm glad you've enjoyed the game, and I'll spend a bit more time over at the Fraternity.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
I'll try. This game is too fun to let die...

I've just been swamped at work again, as usual... (working until 8-9 pm every day this week--kinda makes you need to veg for a while.

Theroc

First Post
I'll try. This game is too fun to let die...

I've just been swamped at work again, as usual... (working until 8-9 pm every day this week--kinda makes you need to veg for a while.

I can imagine. I'm still about and all, just bouncing everywhere else, but chances are, I'll still be around whenever you're ready to continue, IVV, don't worry about a rush at all.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads