• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Paridon Book II: A Taste For Power (Closed)

Rhun

First Post
I'll try. This game is too fun to let die...

I've just been swamped at work again, as usual... (working until 8-9 pm every day this week--kinda makes you need to veg for a while.

Yep, I know how the crazy work thing goes. So don't worry, and just get to it when you get to it. :D

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Okay, I'm ready to get things back on track!

I just have one question:

Who's going to the kitchen, who's going into the sewer, and who's sending evidence back to Gis?

If I don't hear from you, I'll assume you're going back to Gis.

So take sides, and I'll get the next post up!

kinem

Adventurer
Given those choices, I expect a run for the kitchen ;) 'Tis becoming for a priest like Father Berman to volunteer for kitchen duty, hethinks.

Rhun

First Post
Skyler is going into the sewer...though you can rest assured that he will be submitting his laundry and/or new clothing tab to the Constabulary.

Theroc

First Post
Rhiannon will go to the kitchen, since she wouldn't wanna be near the worms, and methinks the sewers wouldn't be a particularly good place to take a gun.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
So now we have Darian, Ru, Fr. Berman, and Rhiannon headed for the kitchen.

Eugene and Skylar are heading for the sewer.

That leaves Cliff and Calahan. Ivid's on semi-NPC, so he and Cliff will give Gis their report, unless they choose otherwise.

Great, I'll get the post together.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads