• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Paridon Book II: A Taste For Power (Closed)

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Would you like things brighter or darker?
Would you prefer an open space or a closed one?
Would you prefer more or less color?

Sometimes, the hunt for good photos to use can be difficult. Sometimes, you learn about duck blood soup. :devil:

Ah, it's good to be back.

Last edited:

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Just letting you all know I haven't forgotten about the game; I'm just really, really out of action right now (as in, working until 8pm every night for the past month out of action) and I'll get things moving again once I can get myself a little freer again.

Theroc

First Post
Just letting you all know I haven't forgotten about the game; I'm just really, really out of action right now (as in, working until 8pm every night for the past month out of action) and I'll get things moving again once I can get myself a little freer again.

No worries man, take your time. I'm keeping myself busy. :)

Rhun

First Post

I've been in a bit of a slow spot myself of late, so I understand. We'll be here.

Hi all,

Glad to see you are still kickin' albeit a bit slow. ;)

Sadly, it looks as if I won't be able to come back in time,
mainly due to the fact that some of my travel plans are changing,
and I will be w/o internet connection longer than anticipated.
(Not right now, but maybe in few weeks.)

So, feel free to fully take over Calahan, IVV, or give him to a player
that can fill in for me, as much as it saddens me to leave the group.

- That said, this was by far the best PbP game I have attended here at ENWorld, and the single most atmospheric Ravenloft game I attended so far.
It has been an honor to play with you all, and when my current time/access problems should permit it again, I'll be happy to contact you again, perhaps to return, perhaps for another game. :)

All the best on the future endeavours of the Paridon Police Bureau,
and I hope we meet again some time!

Yours,

Rafe

Remove ads