• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Part 1: The Forgotten Forge (Knight Otu judging) [Concluded]

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Glancing worriedly at Kharas, Siobhan prepares to attack when she can get a clear shot.*

[SBLOCK=OOC]Readied action to fire when she's not taking the -4 penalty for shooting into melee.[/SBLOCK]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Weapon, ignoring the taunts, gets to work methodically. First rule: Neutralize the opponent. With a practiced swing, the warforged tries to knock away the other's weapon.
[sblock=OOC]Sorry for the delay, was waiting for initiative. :) I'm going to assume you rolled the damage for the surprise attack as well. Assuming the AoO does not damage (go soak!), Disarm check is not great (13); if he tries to disarm me, the counter disarm is much better (24).[/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]Yes apologies for the little bit of NPCing there. I did indeed roll hit and damage. Note to all, I prefer that you provide me with rolls, but I will make them (offline) and post results if you dont. It speeds things up greatly if you do post them though.[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]By the way, stonegod--considering that one hit KOed Kharas, I have high doubts that your soak will handle a hit, if it is a hit :p I bet this thing is almost dead after two hits, so I'd've bonked it rather than risk an AoO, but I'm rooting for you on the disarm! If we can capture it, we can question it. Actually, I guess as long as we don't knock it to -10 we can question it, since Warforged never lose HP at negatives.[/SBLOCK]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[SBLOCK=OOC]
Rystil Arden said:
By the way, stonegod--considering that one hit KOed Kharas, I have high doubts that your soak will handle a hit, if it is a hit :p I bet this thing is almost dead after two hits, so I'd've bonked it rather than risk an AoO, but I'm rooting for you on the disarm! If we can capture it, we can question it. Actually, I guess as long as we don't knock it to -10 we can question it, since Warforged never lose HP at negatives.
A 'forged can dream, can't he? Anyway, got to mix things up as a fighter or its "It roll to hit #331245." ;)[/SBLOCK]

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Moving with surprising speed, Ahki gets into position to strike at the enemy. His gaze briefly passes over the limp form of the dwarf but whatever thought may have been forming is swept away by the battle lust. Despite his hunger for battle he holds back, struggling to control burning taste for blood inside him. The crowded bridge and pouring rain hampers his attack and he is unable to find an opening in the warforgeds defense.

OOC:
[SBLOCK]
Attack Roll (1d20+4=9)
[/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
Kharas turn around and can only see the axe falling down on his leg, the blade finding an unarmored part. The pain is so intense that he faint away.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Damned, first combat, and I couldn't even do a thing... now I hope I don't die, that would be lame to be the first dead of LEB... funny and lame :p [/SBLOCK]

GwydapLlew

First Post
Del (Mordin the Dwarf)

Mordin's eyes widen as his fellow dwarf drops to the ground from the warforged's axe. His friendly demeanor vanished, and he slips around the warforged and attempts to plunge the dagger in their attacker's thigh.

[sblock="OOC"]Attempting to move in such a way as to flank the warforged.
To hit: 14,
Damage: 3,
Sneak Attack: 5 (if applicable)[/sblock]

Remove ads