Path of Enlightenment [D&D4E]

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=DM & Wang]

"Your help is very appreciated, honorable warrior." Ziang says to Wang.

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Ziang Yu
Perception: 17 Insight: 14 Normal Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 15 Reflex 16 Will 14
Hit Points: 31 / 31 Bloodied: 15
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 0 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 7 Surges per day: 9 / 9
Encounter Powers: Healing Infusion (Restorative Formular, Curative Admixture) 2/2, Repair Object, Spike Wire
Daily Powers: Caustic Rampart, Restoratve Infusion
[/sblock]
[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
[sblock= Helfdan WD]
I think there was some confusion back there. There was no attack to the village. Bo Cho's corpse was found near the place were you fought with the mercenaries, not near the village. And the "attackers" were the mercenaries you fought. They were returning when the two guards surprised them. They fought and the guards won, leaving no witness of Ziang Yu redemption. Bo Cho was killed in the fight, but the villagers know nothing of that. The guards thought the mercenaries were the enemy and attacked them.
Is it clear now? It's my fault, I didn't explain it thoroughly to keep the mystery, and assumed you caught the idea.

[/sblock]

Helfdan

First Post
[sblock=DM] Oh, sorry... I sort of assumed it was them, but was not aware they had been slain :blush: will edit my above post.[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
Ban Lu

[sblock=Voda]Ban Lu focuses his attention on drawing as much of the poison as possible from the wound. Having drained what he could, Ban Lu now uses a poultice of club moss and herbs placed on the foot. This seems be successful and Ban Lu leaves the poltice to do its work while he concentrates on lowering the swelling with a combination of cool damp towels and willow bark tea. This seems to work even better and the Captain's fever breaks. His color is almost completely normal now and his breathing stable. Feeling quite impressed with himself, Ban Lu presses on burning a cleansing incense and administering more herbs to help purge the Captain's blood of toxins. The Captain seems to be resting normally now, the fever gone and the ugly purple swelling of the right foot has eased. Ban Lu packs up his supplies and breaths a sigh of relief.

OOC: Healing Check (1d20+12=22)
Heal check 2 (1d20+12=28)
Heal Check 3 (1d20+12=23) [/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
[sblock= L S K]
Master Jien 23
Shen: 20
Kaoru 15
Leng 14
Go Tao 12
Pirate 1 11
Pirate 2 6
Pirate 3 6
Pirate 4 5
Boat
Master Jiem and Lucky Leng pass by each other, with such speed the sand rises to follow each one. Kaoru looses a bolt in the sand.
Jien runs towards Shen, but suddenly changes his direction; something seems to have caught his attention. The moves next to Kaoru. “I sense you have used the Chi Ku my child. That is good, but why do you hesitate now?” Master Jiem Inquires.
In the mid time, Go Tao keeps running towards the group, and docks under Lucky’s swing. His Gundao catches both bandits, cutting them in the torso. Both men take a step back, in surprise, but quickly engage Lucky. They try to combine their attacks, but their skill probes to be ineffective against Lucky’s nimble moves.
The other two pirates try to reach Leng, but their feet are not prepared to move in the sand. One of them takes a blade in his stomach. Lucky Leng saw an opportunity and struck the nasty fellow with his gundao. The two men wield their daos, and one of them strike true in Lucky’s arm (7 dmg)
Roll Lookup

[/sblock]
[sblock= Koryo]
“The what?!” The captain asks as he turns to the wrong side. The cannon ball catches the boat on a side. The water starts to fill the ship. Sailors with buckets and wood pieces try to fix the breach.
1/1[/sblock]
[sblock= Z & W]
The elde nods in agreement with Wang’s words. “He will need all the help he can get, if he is to face the perils of the Lizard’s lair”

After the conversation, you and the elder got out of the building. The elder told the villagers the story. They explode in complements, thanks and praises.
You enjoy a great dinner with the elder and the representatives of each family. Gu Fen is also there, with many bandages. You celebrate your victory and cry Bo Cho’s death. After the dinner, you buried Bo Cho in the small cemetery.
Wang’s dreams were confusing and sad, full with memories of his lost comrade and of the horrible creature they had faced. Iiiiiinsight check please
Ziang slept like a baby
[/sblock]
[sblock= Ban Lu]
The captain is fully healed. He still needs some rest, but you are sure he will make it. The officers knock the door some moments after you finished your labor.
“Master? Is everything ok?” you hear from the other side. [/sblock]

Nightbreeze

First Post
[sblock]"Master, suddenly greater energies were disclosed to me, but it seethes madness! Strange entities whisper to me, and I become drunk with power and cruelty!"

Kaoru is visible disturbed, and his hands are shaking. Thus, it is no susprise when another bolt misses wildly the target and thumps into the sand

ooc: grr, darn rolls. [/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=voda]For the Eyes of the Sun, it looked different, that trajectory!!
Exclaims Koryo, trying to stay on his feet on the rocking ship.

[sblock=perception]19 [/sblock]

There comes another one! Quickly, captain, on the right![/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
Ban Lu

[sblock=Voda]"Please come in. Everything is not okay, but your Captain will recover. He needs to rest, but I've managed to treat the poison that was killing him. It was a toxin from some sort of vermin. It came from a needle placed in his shoe. I would guess that one or more of the mutinous crewmen had something to do with it, but I would hear your thoughts on the matter."[/sblock]

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
[sblock=DM, Leng, Kaoru]

Shen quickly covers the ground between himself and Leng. Spear in hand, he unleashes a mighty thrust toward the bandit that wounded Leng.

Action: Move to the bandit that wounded Leng (if possible, if not then the nearest one). Use Warlord's Favor on the bandit (grants +3 to Leng's attack roll against the target until the end of my next turn (if it hits :) ).

Warlord's Favor (strength vs. AC) (1d20+4=20)

Spear damage (2d10+4=17)[/sblock]

Remove ads