Path of Enlightenment [D&D4E]

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=DM & Wang]

"I am ready. Do you need anything, Master Wang?." Ziang asks.

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Ziang Yu
Perception: 17 Insight: 14 Normal Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 15 Reflex 16 Will 14
Hit Points: 31 / 31 Bloodied: 15
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 0 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 7 Surges per day: 9 / 9
Encounter Powers: Healing Infusion (Restorative Formular, Curative Admixture) 2/2, Repair Object, Spike Wire
Daily Powers: Caustic Rampart, Restoratve Infusion
[/sblock]
[/sblock][/sblock]

Helfdan

First Post
[sblock=DM and Z]

The serious young soldier looks pensive, almost distracted, but he answers Ziang politely. "No, my friend. I am ready." He rests his spear on his armored shoulder and leads the way from he village.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
[sblock= Koryo]
“Unfold the main sail ye good fer nothin’!” The captain shouts upon hearing Koryo. The ship was pulled forward by the huge sail, and the cannonball only managed to make a hole on the back sail. “That was close! HaHA! Allright, keep ‘em comin’ fellas!” the man adds
3/1
[/sblock]

[sblock= Z & W]
The pair got on a wagon pulled by an old ox. The men talked to you a lot, telling the stories of the creatures they have seen in the mines, about other legends… They asked you a lot of questions about the fight with the Lizard Demon, and about the appearance of the beast. They told you that some of them went out early in the morning to look at the corpse, but they only found a big pile of ashes, slowly being carried away by the morning wind.
The trail was rough, full of ups and downs, as you moved through the hills, most of them heavily covered with huge rocks, which made the wagon jump from time to time. But the chatting and the excellent weather were too perfect to be angry about the conditions of the road.
After an hour or two of traveling, you reached the Iron Mountains. The wagon entered a narrow valley between two of the highest peaks. In that moment the conversation ended abruptly. The men were cautiously looking at the edges of the cliffs, as expecting for some beast to show its head over it.
Wang recalls the same behavior in his last visit. He thought that the creature was a myth, but now, for his surprise, he found himself scanning the rocky cliffs.
After half hour of journey in the valley, the cart stopped at a clearing. The entrance of the mine was there, and the men bid farewell and got themselves inside it, picks in hand.
Wang led the way to the other cave, following the instructions of the elder Zin Pa. Walking and climbing, you ended up in front of a big triangular cave entrance. The wing howled as it flew over the cave, inside which you can’t see anything but the black darkness. [/sblock]

[sblock= Ban Lu]
Ban Lu walked the deck with firm steps, under the not so happy looks of the sailors, accompanied by two officers. The crewmen were cleaning all the ship. Twice, and only with water.
The officers droved Ban Lu to the prison cells beneath the common room. The barred door opened slowly to reveal a beaten up man, bleeding from the nose. He has lack several teeth and has an eye completely closed by the inflammation. His hands are tied up behind his back, to the chair where he is sitting. His feet are tied as well.
The honorless man raises his head to watch you with his good eye.
[/sblock]

L S K: Need actions from Lucky Leng and Kaoru, but don’t rush, I just got myself inspired, that’s all. Oh chech the OOC thread btw.

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=voda] Uhmmm... I'm getting used to this... Looks like even a monkey can learn to read! comments Koryo with a self-indulging smile...

On the left now... no, better pull the brakes...no...argh!! looks like i was too fast to talk!
perception 13[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
[sblock=Koryo]
The cannonball hits the deck, sending big wooden spindel to the air. Some of them pierce the sailors to death.
"Captai! we'r sinkin'!" on the the crewman shouts
"Darn ye! Watch out fer the next one, would ye? Swimin' to the shore aint gona be easy!" the captain curses you, as he sides the ship to the left.
3/2[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=DM & Wang]

"Shall I light a torch? But I need both hands in a fight." Ziang says to Wang, looking a bit nervous.

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Ziang Yu
Perception: 17 Insight: 14 Normal Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 15 Reflex 16 Will 14
Hit Points: 31 / 31 Bloodied: 15
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 0 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 7 Surges per day: 9 / 9
Encounter Powers: Healing Infusion (Restorative Formular, Curative Admixture) 2/2, Repair Object, Spike Wire
Daily Powers: Caustic Rampart, Restoratve Infusion
[/sblock]
[/sblock][/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
Ban Lu

[sblock]"So your actions have caught up with you. I found the poison needle in the Captain's shoe. More importantly, I have treated the Captain and he will make a full recovery. Would you care to tell me what you were playing at?"[/sblock]

Helfdan

First Post
[sblock=DM and Ziang]

"I can carry the torch, if you wish." Wang accepts the burning brand from Ziang and looks into the cave. [/sblock]

Remove ads