Pathfinder 1e and Immortal Handbook Ascension

randomkingcrab

Villager
Thank you everybody for your insights. It does seem like it would take some extra efforts to mix them and trying to balance it out (wouldn't be impossible tho) but so far leaning toward just using the Immortal Handbook and tweak a few things to be more compatible with the whole thing, mythic monsters should be fine to use but will probably just keep it on some creatures to be rare oddities in the setting and not have players with Mythic ranks themselves. I like the setup and works well with some epic worldbuilding.

Hello again randomkingcrab! :)

Thank you everybody for your insights. It does seem like it would take some extra efforts to mix them and trying to balance it out (wouldn't be impossible tho) but so far leaning toward just using the Immortal Handbook and tweak a few things to be more compatible with the whole thing, mythic monsters should be fine to use but will probably just keep it on some creatures to be rare oddities in the setting and not have players with Mythic ranks themselves. I like the setup and works well with some epic worldbuilding.

Well I suppose the easiest way to resolve things is to use Mythic 'Levels' for games up to CR 30 (or CR 20 + Mythic 10) and use the Immortals Handbook for CR 31+ adventuring.

randomkingcrab

Villager
Hello again randomkingcrab! :)

Well I suppose the easiest way to resolve things is to use Mythic 'Levels' for games up to CR 30 (or CR 20 + Mythic 10) and use the Immortals Handbook for CR 31+ adventuring.

Hey again, that's actually a simple and elegant solution. Yeah, usually in pathfinder the demon lords/demi-deities equivalent essentially stop at CR 30 with their mythic powers.

Remove ads