• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Pathfinder] B6: The Veiled Society

Theroc

First Post
Theroc: OK.

Remember you are all 2nd level though; you have some experience and combat accomplishments. My default assumption is that the lot of you helped defend a town from goblin raiders.

Don't forget to post your PCs in the RG.

I guess we can get underway when Rhun is done.

Did you want me to include mentions of actual combat experience? I didn't worry about it since it'd be easier to all come up with the experience in game than for us all to include it in a bio and then try to make them all fit together. I'll port him over shortly.

kinem

Adventurer
So far we have:

ghostcat as Caridoc, gnome cleric: in RG, IC

jkason as Barek Fhald, half-orc bard: in RG

Theroc as Kynar Say'ceri, elven fighter: in RG

HolyMan as Rezak, human rogue: in RG, but lacks description & background

Rhun as Celythia Andrenia, female elf wizard: needs a few fixes, has extra gold

Also you guys were figuring out how to share the cost of a wand of CLW.

Theroc

First Post
How much gold is needed for the wand, yet? I'm figuring Rhun and I both will have spare gold(though I'm not certain whether Rhun will yet or not, I KNOW Kynar does)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
HolyMan as Rezak, human rogue: in RG, but lacks description & background

Two things I usually have first, well my work week is up tommorrow so I will work on those things rounding Rezak out and the way I wish to RP him. I'm leaning towards greedy but will give someone in desperate need the shirt off his back (and complain the whole time LOL).

HM

Rhun

First Post
I'll get my PC finished up tonight.

Also, I'm fairly certain the I'll have at least 100gp to contribute to the wand fund.

Remove ads