[Pathfinder] Burnt Offerings

Howzit, Ambrus and Shayuri? Nice to see you both again. I'll give this thread another few days before making a decision whether to resume play or put it to bed permanently. Maybe some of the other players will amble along and post. With 53 pages in our OOC alone, it might be better to nix it altogether and start anew or simply pick a different AP to run.

I definitely want to run something though.

jkason

First Post
Wow. Massive flashback.

I still never managed to get past the first couple encounters in Rise of the Runelords, though I'll admit I've entirely lost the plot in terms of the character I was playing here (not to mention Pathfinder having added a fair few options since then). It looks like I had a rogue of some stripe.

Wow. Massive flashback.

I know, right.

This is what the RG tells me we had for players and their characters:

Ambrus......................Taran, male Bronze Dragon 1
Shayuri......................Talashia, female Varisian Sorceror 1
mfloyd3......................Elyra Colereus, female Varisian Ranger 1
Merlin's Shadow...........Grokk, male Half-Orc Cleric 1
jkason........................Tac Abor, male Varisian Rogue 1
Walking Dad................Sivan, male Varisian Paladin 1

mfloyd3

Explorer
*Hearing his name invoked, he claws his way from the rain-soaked earth to stand before the adventurers.*

"I...Live..."

Hey, CB, congrats on passing the Bar!

I'm going to give you a tentative yes for re-starting the game. I'm only hesitating because my schedule looks to be filling up a bit, but I'll know for sure in the next few weeks and it will probably be OK. I guess I have a slight preference for starting something new, but will happily jump into the existing plotline as well.

G

Guest 11456

While not from the original group if CB is running Pathfinder I would like in, if possible.

I'm still not sure what I want to do with this game.

I'm waiting to see whether either the d20 Modern or the 5e basic game I created last week will make before I commit to picking back up with Burnt Offerings. I'll know more on Dec 18th, the deadline for characyer submissions for the d20 Modern game. Maybe, if you haven't already, subscribe to this thread?

I'm glad you said. If we re-start Burnt Offerings, I intend to permit players to either keep their existing PC or create a new one, their choice. As for whether we would re-start entirely or resume our IC where we left off, well...jury's still out on that.

jkason

First Post
I remember liking Tac and his tendency toward fiddling with things, though I (like to) think I know a bit more about building a character now. If you decide to go with this, I'd probably be in for fiddling with him a touch (not sure if I'd keep him rogue (with maybe an archetype) or maybe try a different class. I've had a lot of trouble making actual rogues effective in any kind of combat scenario.

I'll be out of the country with zero internet access from the 19th of this month until the 29th, so figured I should pipe in now since it sounds like you'll decide on reviving or not while I'm gone.

Remove ads