[Pathfinder] Burnt Offerings

Ambrus

Explorer
Ah. You see, I check the threads I'm involved in and rarely go searching the forums for news/update posts so I'm usually left scratching my head wondering what's going on.

Thanks for the heads up Shayuri.

mfloyd3

Explorer
Sorry to pester, but can someone post a status update for this game? If there's been information posted in another thread I missed it.

Ambrus

Explorer
Sorry to pester, but can someone post a status update for this game? If there's been information posted in another thread I missed it.
You did indeed miss CB's post in another thread. She announced that she'd be taking some time off from the boards and that we should look for her in early February. :(

Hey, all. Some of you may remember that I started law school in 2011. I've graduated and passed the bar exam, and now have time on my hands. I thought I'd pick up PbP, and remembered this game. Is there any interest in resuming this one, or should we declare it dead?

Ambrus

Explorer
Hi CanadienneBacon! Wow. What a blast from the past! Congrats on passing your bar exam!

I couldn't even remember which adventure path or character this was for without flipping through the back pages to check. Seems I was playing… a labrador retriever? Lol.

Remove ads