[Pathfinder] Burnt Offerings

Ambrus

Explorer
Since this campaign ended, I've since played through the entirety of Rise of the Runelords in a tabletop game. For that reason, if we were to play, I'd likely prefer some other Adventure Path.

I've moved to actively mulling over whether to reactivate either Burnt Offerings or one of my other games. Other current candidates include City of the Spider Queen (with an all underdark party) and Pleasure Palace of the B'thuvian Demon (with an all female party). Not sure. To be honest, I am kind of craving something a little more vanilla, so a Pathfinder AP would fit the bit nicely. The trouble is, which AP? I don't foresee myself making a .pdf purchase anytime in the near future, so that limits my selection to whatever AP I can suss out of my back issues of Dungeon. I am reasonably confident I have Shackled City, and I might also have Age of Worms. I also have the first installment of War of the Burning Sky.

Thoughts?

Shayuri

First Post
Any of those would be fine with me. Talashia is a character who is easily adapted into any campaign and setting, I've found. And I haven't played through any of those yet, so no spoils here. :)

jkason

First Post
I've not played any of those. I recall hearing that Age of Worms was a real shredder for non-optimized PCs. Since I'm not great at minmaxing, if that's true, I'd probably rather avoid that, but I'm game either way.

Remove ads