• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder Converted Monsters

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Clevernickname: Do you mind if I post your conversions on d20pfsrd.com?
I wouldn't mind at all.

I went ahead and posted them anyway. They are here. If you'd prefer I take them down I'll understand and remove them right away.
Sorry it took me so long to get back on here; my commute home was a bit of an ordeal.

Hm... Rakasta are closed content, aren't they?
I'm not sure...maybe? They are part of the Savage Coast campaign, which is a free download over on Wizards. But I know that doesn't imply open content. And there are a plethora of closed-content critters over at the creature catalog...

Hmm. There might be some hoops that I need to jump through. Does anyone know the details about posting conversions of closed content material?

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
1. Is that the usual ability array for a warrior in PF?
2. Favored Class is now a rather different beast.
1. Not sure. I don't recall seeing anything about ability score arrays in the Conversion document, so I went with the default 3.5 array for monsters with character levels (the elite array.) Did I overlook something?

That said, the Tabi's array was jacked up. I'll fix it in a sec. Fixed. Wow, that one was pretty screwed up. jreyst, you might wanna replace your copy...

2. True...and I'm noticing that goblins don't have a Favored Class entry in their "Goblin Characters" section. I think I'll yank those out. Thanks for keeping me on track!

Last edited:

jreyst

First Post
Until I know one way or the other on the Tabi and Rakasta, I took them down. The updated page is here.

Edit: By the way Clever, if you'd like I can give you access to the site and you can post/update directly there. Up to you, just let me know.

jreyst

First Post
In addition to the fine conversions Clever did above, I went ahead and tried out the Conversion Guide guidelines and whipped up the Blast Shadow, originally appearing in Pathfinder #15. Check it out and please let me know what you think of the conversion, ie, where did I screw up?

Check it out here.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Until I know one way or the other on the Tabi and Rakasta, I took them down. The updated page is here.
Probably for the best...

Edit: By the way Clever, if you'd like I can give you access to the site and you can post/update directly there. Up to you, just let me know.
Sure, no problem. Let me get a little bit of practice first, though. You don't want me mucking up monsters by the dozen in there. :)

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
I don't know why I am doing the dinosaurs in alphabetical order...

DIMETRODON
CR 3 (800 XP)
N LARGE ANIMAL
Init +2; Senses low-light vision, scent; Perception +7

DEFENSE
AC 15; touch 11, flat-footed 13 (+2 Dex, -1 size, +4 natural)
hp 62 (7d8+31)
Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +1

OFFENSE
Speed 40 ft.
Melee Bite +8 (2d6+6)
Space 10 ft.; Reach 5 ft.

STATISTICS
Str 22, Dex 15, Con 18, Int 2, Wis 8, Cha 10
Base Atk +3; CMB +10; CMD 22
Feats: Alertness, Improved Natural Armor, Toughness
Skills: Perception +7, Stealth +7
Languages: None

ECOLOGY
Environment Warm hills and swamps
Organization Solitary or group (2-6)
Treasure None

SPECIAL ABILITIES
None.

------------

A dimetrodon is a sail-backed, meat-eating dinosaur. The "sail" is a comb of long bony spines connected by a webbing of skin. The dimetrodon is about 10 feet long and weighs nearly a ton. Dimetrodons hunt most often in hills and in the drier areas of swamps.1

------------
1. Cook, D. and Moldvay, T. 1980. The Isle of Dread. Random House, Inc.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
GIANT ELK
CR 2 (600 XP)
N LARGE ANIMAL
Init +6; Senses low-light vision; Perception +7

DEFENSE
AC 15; touch 12, flat-footed 13 (+2 Dex, -1 size, +4 natural)
hp 76 (8d8+40)
Fort +11, Ref +8, Will +2

OFFENSE
Speed 40 ft.
Melee Gore +8 (2d6+9)
Space 10 ft.; Reach 5 ft.

STATISTICS
Str 26, Dex 14, Con 20, Int 1, Wis 11, Cha 9
Base Atk +6; CMB +13; CMD 25
Feats: Alertness, Improved Initiative, Improved Natural Armor, Run
Skills: Perception +7, Stealth +9

ECOLOGY
Environment Temperate hills and grasslands
Organization Solitary or herd (2-6)
Treasure None

SPECIAL ABILITIES
None.

------------

Giant elk inhabit hills and plains. They are 10-12 feet long and weigh nearly a ton. Their antlers span 10 feet or more. Giant elk eat shrubs and grasses. They are preyed upon by dire wolves and sabre-tooth tigers.1

VARIANTS
The stats presented here are suitable for any large-sized, antlered animal such as moose or caribou.

------------

Last edited:

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
GRANGERI
CR 7 (3,200 XP)
N HUGE ANIMAL
Init +6; Senses low-light vision; Perception +12

DEFENSE
AC 13; touch 9, flat-footed 12 (+1 Dex, -2 size, +7 natural)
hp 136 (13d8+78)
Fort +15 (reroll 1/day), Ref +9, Will +3

OFFENSE
Speed 40 ft.
Melee Bite +15 (2d6+8)
Space 15 ft.; Reach 10 ft.

STATISTICS
Str 26, Dex 12, Con 21, Int 1, Wis 9, Cha 9
Base Atk +9; CMB +17; CMD 28
Feats: Alertness, Great Fortitude, Improved Great Fortitude, Improved Natural Armor (x3), Toughness
Skills: Perception +11, Stealth +12

ECOLOGY
Environment Warm hills and grasslands
Organization Solitary or herd (2-6)
Treasure None

SPECIAL ABILITIES
None.

------------

The grangeri looks like a cross between a giraffe and a hornless rhinoceros. Its long neck allows it to reach for and eat leaves from the tops of trees. A grangeri is about 30 feet long and stands 20 feet tall.1

------------

Last edited:

Remove ads