[Pathfinder] DarkSun: Dangerous Beginnings

G

Guest 11456

Reena had never really thought about escaping from her cell. Growing up as a slave made the thought of freedom completely foreign. She enjoyed the attention she received as a noted gladiator. For the moment she simply stayed quiet, listening to the others talk.

pneumatik

The 8th Evil Sage
Tiklan nods to Raggi. "Got that right, big guy. Either one of us gets out and distracts the whole caravan so the rest of us can get out, or try not to die before we get to Tyr. I'd love to be the sacrificial sygra, but can't seem to get untied. Unless you guys are having better luck, I think we're stuck here for a while."

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Outside the hold, lookouts sound the alarm. An instant later, a loud voice can be heard from outside the wagon: "The Jura Dai are not slaves. Your king must release our people, or all his caravans will perish in the desert." The psion and the guards outside the hold start to assume battle stations.

Shortly after, a loud explosion sounds at the front of the wagon. It stops amid astonished cries of: "You can’t stop a mekillot wagon!" "They stopped us!" and "We're doomed!"
The booming voice sounds again: "Leave now, taking nothing with you, or we will burn you out!"

kinem

Adventurer
"Any of you know what this is about? Sounds like the wagon is changing hands, unless they burn it down. Of course, that doesn't mean the new owners will treat us any better."

Voadam

Legend
"Don't know Jura Dai." Raggi says. "Want out now." The half-giant strains at his bonds, trying to break them through brute strength.

pneumatik

The 8th Evil Sage
"Well, I hope they let us out before they burn this thing down. I take it none of you have any idea what the Jura Dai are, either?"

Andor

First Post
"Burn the wagon?" The little halfling seems offended at the notion. "I am not for roasting." He concentrates on his hands and psychic energy sputters in his grasp as he tries to form his soulknife.

[sblock="OCC"] Not sure what to roll, usually it's a DC 20 will save to manifest a soulknife in a non-magic area but I dunno if that's what's happening here.

If he can manifest it he'll try to cut his bonds.[/sblock]

Remove ads