[Pathfinder] DarkSun: Dangerous Beginnings

G

Guest 11456

Reena closes her eyes and tries to block out all the distractions. She runs through some of her combat maneuvers.

Andor

First Post
"Why not cut the rest of us free? You could use some allies here."

The halfling pauses at these words. A cascade of thoughts flash across his unguarded face before settleing on wariness. "I free you. We escape. But I no trust. You betray me, I hunt." He cuts Klines bonds first, then Raggis.

kinem

Adventurer
"Thanks" Kline says as he stands free and stretches. "I agree, we have no reason to trust each other. But we gain nothing from betraying each other right now, either. Perhaps our alliance will prove fruitful."

Kiline manifests inertial armor (1 pp), then tries to regain his psionic focus.

pneumatik

The 8th Evil Sage
"Hey, let me get in on that. Cut me out of here. I want to be part of the team." Tiklan tries to offer his bound wrists to the halfling.

Andor

First Post
"Yes. More people is greater chance for life." says the halfling hunter as he severs the giant hair rope. 'Even if they only serve as self transporting rations.' he finishes the thought to himself in halfling. He procedes to cut everyone free (except Reena.)

OCC: Sorry Reena, he's got a grudge against elf women. :p

Walking Dad

First Post
Suddenly the psion and two guards reappear. At first he is a bit set-backed by seeing some of you free, but then he opens the door and says: "You seem to be a resourceful lot. We got some trouble out there. What about helping us and we set you free afterward?"

(If you agree, he frees you and assigns you to man the three rear firing decks where you can find crossbows and 20 obsidian bolts each.)

[sblock=Interior Map]
41561d1254127440-pathfinder-darksun-dangerous-beginnings-darksun2.jpg
[/sblock]

Attachments

• DarkSun2.jpg
    DarkSun2.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 173

kinem

Adventurer
"I have a counter-offer" Kline tells the man. "Set us free now, and fight your own battle. Then we will stay neutral and you won't have to fight on two fronts."

ooc: Has Kline been able to regain his focus?

Last edited:

Voadam

Legend
"Tank you" Raggi says to the tiny soulknife when he cuts the bond.

When the slavers return Raggi feels the rage rise up at the sight of them in his fellow slaves and he can't control his own temper.

"No! freed of his bonds the half giant is able to call upon his druidic power and he thrusts both hands out at the trio, flames erupting from his fists in a great fan to engulf all three of them.

ooc burning hands.

pneumatik

The 8th Evil Sage
Tiklan's eyes light up when the guard mentions freedom. "Nevermind Kline here. Let us go and we'll be happy to help. Our fates will be intertwined, what with us all on this huge wagon-thing."

Raggi is freed and stands and shoots fire at the slavers. "Or, Raggi, you can cut the rest of us free. Wait, what are you doing? I'm down here. No, nonononono! What are doing? They were going to let me go!" Tikan's shoulders slump. "Anyone? Anyone want to free me? I'll help..."

Last edited:

Remove ads