• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Pathfinder] DarkSun: Dangerous Beginnings

Walking Dad

First Post
"Tank you" Raggi says to the tiny soulknife when he cuts the bond.

When the slavers return Raggi feels the rage rise up at the sight of them in his fellow slaves and he can't control his own temper.

"No! freed of his bonds the half giant is able to call upon his druidic power and he thrusts both hands out at the trio, flames erupting from his fists in a great fan to engulf all three of them.

ooc burning hands.
ooc: Do you act when you see them arrive, or after the offer?

Walking Dad

First Post
"Surprise Round"

Suddenly the psion and two guards reappear. At first he is a bit set-backed by seeing some of you free, but then he opens the door and says: "You seem to be a resourceful lot. We got some trouble out there. What about helping us and we set you free afterward?"

"I have a counter-offer" Kline tells the man. "Set us free now, and fight your own battle. Then we will stay neutral and you won't have to fight on two fronts."

Tiklan's eyes light up when the guard mentions freedom. "Nevermind Kline here. Let us go and we'll be happy to help. Our fates will be intertwined, what with us all on this huge wagon-thing."

"No! freed of his bonds the half giant is able to call upon his druidic power and he thrusts both hands out at the trio, flames erupting from his fists in a great fan to engulf all three of them.

"Or, Raggi, you can cut the rest of us free. Wait, what are you doing? I'm down here. No, nonononono! What are doing? They were going to let me go!" Tikan's shoulders slump. "Anyone? Anyone want to free me? I'll help..."

ooc: Everyone rolls initiative, please.

G

Guest 11456

Reena opens her eyes just in time to see Raggi blast the guards with fire. She is confused at seeing the others free of their bonds.

OOC: pneumatik, I believe that Tiklan is free reference post #26.

Initiative (1d20+2=15)

kinem

Adventurer
ooc: Kline's init = 12

ooc: Still waiting to learn whether Kline regained his psionic focus before the guards burst in. I obviously can't roll Concentration checks as I don't know how many rounds it was.

Last edited:

Andor

First Post
"Shizech blarerrchta!" curses Gilliam in untranslatable halfing. He steps clear of whomever he is closest to as ectoplasmic energy surrounds his body and courscates along his soulknife as he readies himself for conflict.

OCC: Invisible Castle seems to be down, go ahead and roll initiative for me. +3 init mod. His actions this round will be to activate his inertial armour (standard action) and charge his psychic strike (move action).

Walking Dad

First Post
Raggi is!

OOC

ooc: Kline's init = 12

ooc: Still waiting to learn whether Kline regained his psionic focus before the guards burst in. I obviously can't roll Concentration checks as I don't know how many rounds it was.
Yes, he is focused.

Shizech blarerrchta!" curses Gilliam in untranslatable halfing. He steps clear of whomever he is closest to as ectoplasmic energy surrounds his body and courscates along his soulknife as he readies himself for conflict.

OCC: Invisible Castle seems to be down, go ahead and roll initiative for me. +3 init mod. His actions this round will be to activate his inertial armour (standard action) and charge his psychic strike (move action).

I rolled a 10 for you on penpaperpixel.

Ini 15 for standard guards, 18 for the psion.

Sorry for this rather short post.

Remove ads