• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Pathfinder] DarkSun: Dangerous Beginnings

Andor

First Post
Cursing vilely in Halfling Gilliam decides he'd rather deal with an elf woman than a berserk burning half-giant and severs the bonds of the remaining captives.

Walking Dad

First Post
Reena is next!

Round 1 finished and edited above.

Round 2

A wash of heat is felt and a loud explosion bangs through the cell.
"Yes, do what you want. My life is more worth than selling you. There are some arms and armor. And now move already. Or we will burn in here together!" The psion calls, giving the entrance free and pointing at some caskets.
Tiklan looks for a way to free Reena. "Hang on, hang on, I'll get you out." He checks her bonds to see if he can untie them. If not, he looks for something in the room to cut them.
One guard nods and starts to move to Reena, holding his blade to cut the ropes.

[sblock=ooc]
Raggi already acted.
Psion: Talking, total defnse

[sblock=Initiative]
Raggi 19
Psion 18
Tiklan 15
Reena 15
Guards 15
Gilliam 13
Kline 12

[/sblock]

[sblock=HP and Conditions]

Raggi 30 / 30
Tiklan 31 / 31
Reena 35 / 35
Gilliam 28 / 28
Kline 20 / 20 ; focused, THP 15 / 30 rds, PP -3

Psion -11
Guard 1 -4
Guard 2 -8

[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

pneumatik

The 8th Evil Sage
Tiklan looks for a way to free Reena. "Hang on, hang on, I'll get you out." He checks her bonds to see if he can untie them. If not, he looks for something in the room to cut them. If that fails and he still has time in the round, he activates call weaponry to summon a bow and arrows.

[sblock=stats]AC:14 (T:14, FF:10), HP 31/31, Ini+4, F +5, R+7, W+2, PP:4
Nothing active.[/sblock]

Voadam

Legend
Raggi helps up the other now freed prisoners.

AC 10 (T10, FF10), HP 30/30, Ini+0 F +8, R+1, W+6 (+2 vs. fire)
0 Create Water, Flare, Guidance, Virtue,
1 Burning Hands(D), Charm Animal, Cure Light Wounds, Endure Elements,
2 Fog(Dust) Cloud, Hold Animal, Produce Flame(D),

Walking Dad

First Post
ooc: I will end combat time for now

"Some elves, don't know the tribe. They say they are Jura Dai. But what do they want. Excluding you, we only transport obsidian stuff."

The casket(s) obsidian crossbow bolts, long swords, short swords, daggers, and battle axes in one and some medium sized leather armors and light crossbows in the other.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads