• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Pathfinder] DarkSun: Dangerous Beginnings

Voadam

Legend
Raggi follows up his gout of flame by hurling a focused bolt of flame straight at the psion.

ooc sorry for the delay, fire bolt ranged touch on the psion 10 damage 7 I hope that is enough against a flatfooted foe.

Walking Dad

First Post
Gilliam next.

Round 1

Raggi follows up his gout of flame by hurling a focused bolt of flame straight at the psion.
The psion staggers slightly, but regains his focus fast sending a blast of psychic energy through the cell... stunning Tiklan and Reena.
The other guards move closer, obsidian longswords drawn: "Down! If we don't help each other we will all burn to cinder in here!"
"Free everyone or burn." the Raggi says as more flames erupt from his hands.
"You must free us now. Of course, if you then want to hire us as mercenaries, my ears are open. My services don't come cheap." Kline says.
Cursing vilely in Halfling Gilliam decides he'd rather deal with an elf woman than a berserk burning half-giant and severs the bonds of the remaining captives.

[sblock=ooc]
Raggi hits psion
Psion uses power
Guards speaking, delay action
Kline manifests Vitality. (ooc: 3 pp, 15 temp hp, 3 min)

[sblock=Initiative]
Raggi 19
Psion 18
Tiklan 15
Reena 15
Guards 15
Gilliam 13
Kline 12

[/sblock]

[sblock=HP and Conditions]

Raggi 30 / 30
Tiklan 31 / 31 ; stunned
Reena 35 / 35 ; stunned
Gilliam 28 / 28
Kline 20 / 20 ; focused, THP 15 / 30 rds, PP -3

Psion -11
Guard 1 -4
Guard 2 -8

[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

G

Guest 11456

The only one still bound, Reena is unable to do much.

OOC: Will save (1d20+1=4)
[sblock=Stats]AC 12 (T12, FF10), HP 35/35, Ini+2 F +5, R+5, W+1[/sblock]

Last edited by a moderator:

kinem

Adventurer
Kline manifests Vitality. (ooc: 3 pp, 15 temp hp, 3 min)

"You must free us now. Of course, if you then want to hire us as mercenaries, my ears are open. My services don't come cheap."

Remove ads