• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Pathfinder] Flames of Littleton

Rhun

First Post
The elf considers the situation, rubbing his hairless chin with his hand as he ponders. His was curious about the strange light to the south, and his adventurous streak was tempted. After a few moments, he speaks. "I will go as well. I'm curious to see with my own eyes the source of the glow."

ghostcat

First Post
Having made sure that her mule will be well looked after, Lydia exits the inn and joins the others. When Onslau get back she says to him "Have you still got the two boxes that I gave you to carry? Would you mind carrying the first box for me. Its my healer's kit and I have a funny feeling that we may need it before this is over. As for the other, give it to me and I will put it back in the stable. We won't need that."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"We may need to be quick about it, for it seems as if the gates of Rathnor's halls have opened from that direction. That stench is ... very not good.

Perhaps there are some able bodies that can keep watch on the east road and others that can help to fight a fire down the river to the south.

Does any one know if there are any farms or homesteads to the south?"

*edited to remove refrence to the easterly direction.*

Last edited:

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Having made sure that her mule will be well looked after, Lydia exits the inn and joins the others. When Onslau get back she says to him "Have you still got the two boxes that I gave you to carry? Would you mind carrying the first box for me. Its my healer's kit and I have a funny feeling that we may need it before this is over. As for the other, give it to me and I will put it back in the stable. We won't need that."

Onslau hands over the other box while saying with a wink and a grin, "I live to serve."

VanorDM

Explorer
As you step out of the inn (or meet in front of it.) the smell becomes a bit stronger, as if the source was moving towards you. To the south the orange/red glow becomes a tiny bit brighter and now seems to be flickering slightly.

Several of you are just able make out what sound like something or somethings grunting and growling to the south.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
"For more than one direction, it seems," Onslau says, readying his shield and mace. "On guard, everyone. I've got a bad feeling about this."

Rhun

First Post
At Onslau's words Vithralas pulls his dark hood up, covering his fair hair, and steps back into the shadows. As he seems to disappear, he removes the longbow from his shoulder and quickly strings the weapon.

OOC: Hide +7, draw longbow

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Calvin adjusts his clothing, from which the sound of chain armor is heard beneath is clerical vestaments, and regrips his quarter staff. he the mentally prepares his prayer to Alethna for protection from adverse elemental conditions (endure elements).

Last edited:

Remove ads