• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Pathfinder] Flames of Littleton

Rhun

First Post
Vithralas steps deeper into the shadows of the nearby alley, intent on remaining unseen by whatever is approaching.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"I don't mind a book of mystery and suspense, but in real lif, I tend to hate it. I wish it would hurry and get here."

ghostcat

First Post
Lydia continues to stand in front of the inn, ready for battle. Although she cannot see the flames, she can hear the noises getting closer.

VanorDM

Explorer
To the south-west you see the flicker of torch light, it's still quite a ways off but there's no mistaking it for anything other then several torches all of them heading towards the Inn.

It seems one group is heading north, and the other more north-east.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: I am guessing that the stench is getting worse? If so, The priest will ready his holy symbol instead of his mace!

Walking Dad

First Post
"This stench is awful. What are these creatures?" Devos asks, especially at the cleric as he sees the holy symbol drawn.

[sblock=ooc]
casting mage armor as soon as there are enemies close to melee.

Active: Dancing Light cantrip 1 min

AC 13 (T13, FF10), HP 12/12, F +2,R+2,W+2
0 Level: Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Guidance
1 Level: Mage Armor, Sleep
[/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
Vithralas remains in shadow, drawing an arrow fletched with dark feathers from the quiver on his back. He nocks arrow to bow, ready to draw and fire at a moment's notice.

Remove ads