[Pathfinder] Hewligan's Rise of the Runelords: The Hook Mountain Massacre

Rhun

First Post
Danth lights the first flask of oil. "May the cleansing fires of Sarenae purge this stain of evil from the earth." With that, the cleric throws the flask high, so that it lands upon the roof of the place and explodes into flames.

Fenris

Adventurer
OOC: Meanwhile Jovik chants
"The roof the roof the roof is on fire
We don't need no water let the motherf*&!*@ burn" ;)

Friadoc

Explorer
As he joins in the group act of burning a foe's respite to ashes, Kael says, "It always ends in fire..."

"As the dawning blossom pushes away the darkness, so the Wolves of Sandpointe rend the foes of peaceable folk."

hewligan

First Post
While you set the house ablaze, Jakardos and Kibb head out to try and find a trace of Kaven. After fifteen minutes or so, with the house now a strong pyre, and the disfigured human corpses you found outside taken care of in a slightly more humane manner, Jakardos and Kibb return.

"He has gone back towards Turtleback Ferry. Lets leave the little turd. We have bigger goals right now, but I swear, one day I will find that boy and rip him a new anus!"

The farmstead is left burning behind you as you return to your horses and start the journey towards the fort. You could, if you wanted, march at pace through the day to reach the fort, but Jakardos tells you that there is a small cave outpost about a mile away from the fort where you could rest up for the night, if it is felt that extra time is needed to recover. You can tell that he is desperate just to power on towards the fort, but he understands that sorcerers need to rest. Of course, there is also a danger in delay.

Your call!

Rhun

First Post
"I believe resting for the night, and striking early at the fort will be the most prudent path." Danth looks across the faces of his companions. "Both Kael and I expended much of our resources dealing with the ogres this day. If we rest, we can strike at the fort with are full arsenals."

Fenris

Adventurer
"I believe resting for the night, and striking early at the fort will be the most prudent path." Danth looks across the faces of his companions. "Both Kael and I expended much of our resources dealing with the ogres this day. If we rest, we can strike at the fort with are full arsenals."

"I agree, though I would push to attack tonight, we need you and Kael rested. Let us head on to the cave tonight and rest."
says Jovik.

After a pause, and with some difficulty Jovik adds "After we are set in the cave, Jakardos and I will head out and scout the fort and see what the conditions are from the tree line or as close as we can get. That information may help Danth and Kael with their spell choices. After all, ogres are just big goblins really and we took Thistletop Top didn't we Wolves?" says Jovik with a grin. "Though this time I suggest we DON"T burn the place down. I am sure Jakardos wishes to have a fort standing to earn the honor of commanding."

frostrune

First Post
Jokad pats his large grey comfortingly on the neck before swinging up into the saddle. "Let's be moving then. Jakardos, lead the way to this cave."

Rhun

First Post
Danth nods at Jovik's words, and nudges his horse into motion, following along behind the others as they make their way to the cave.

Remove ads