[Pathfinder] Hewligan's Rise of the Runelords: The Hook Mountain Massacre

Friadoc

Explorer
OOC: Sorry for the delays and silence on my end, but it's finals week here and it's been hectic. Anyhow, something substantive to follow today. Thanks.

frostrune

First Post
The Shoanti scratches his stubbly chin. "Maybe we don't worry about the lizards and try on our own? Or Jovik steals some eggs and sneaks them into the fort? They ought to follow the scent, right?" He looks to the other rangers for confirmation.

Fenris

Adventurer
"It would be great to be able to put those beasts to sleep somehow. Bag them up and dump them in there. Can you make that work Kael? If not, let's block up the entrance and make torches out of the bitterwood and use it to drive them like cattle out of the tunnels." suggests Jovik.

Friadoc

Explorer
"I could definitely make it happen," answers Kael with a smile. "Either is a good idea and I can do both, although I can do the web more as I've only a scroll of sleep."

[sblock=OOC]Did I also mention that I've been applying proofing changes to the Litorians Patronage Project from Rite Publishing? *chuckles* Anyhow, sorry for being such a slow poke...between finals and getting closer to putting my first project (as lead developer) to bed, it's been a busy week.[/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
"Just remember, our first priority is to rescue the prisoners, if possible," says Danth. "If we can keep our presence hidden from the ogres until that is accomplished, it would be ideal."

Friadoc

Explorer
"Well, I can help with that, as well," states Kael modestly. "At least those who stay within three or so paces of me...I can make them invisible and they can stay so, so long as they're close while we move."

OOC: I figure three paces is a nice analog for 10'.

Fenris

Adventurer
"Well, I can help with that, as well," states Kael modestly. "At least those who stay within three or so paces of me...I can make them invisible and they can stay so, so long as they're close while we move."

OOC: I figure three paces is a nice analog for 10'.

"That would be great for getting the prisoners out as well. Let's go with the web then, we may need to scroll for the ogres." suggests Jovik.

hewligan

First Post
Sorry - can you clarify? Are you going to put the web up, go down into the under-caverns, smoke out the shock lizards, and then turn invisible and go outside during the chaos?

Fenris

Adventurer
Sorry - can you clarify? Are you going to put the web up, go down into the under-caverns, smoke out the shock lizards, and then turn invisible and go outside during the chaos?

OOC: Yes, I beleive the plan is to block the other exit with a web, smike the lizards out into the keep and enter, invisible into the chaos.

Then we'll wing it. ;)

Remove ads