• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Pathfinder] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Round 3

Brawar steps into the room trying to help with the chaos that has broken out. "You all are acting the fool," he chides the others drawing Lesnir and advancing towards a goblin. "Tripping over each other like this."

Brawar brings Lesnir in low and from the side. Totally missing the agile little goblin, the force of his swing causes Brawar to spine around in place like a Shea La' dancing girl.

[sblock=OOC] Will round three seems not to be our round. I rolled worse of all. 1d20+2 = 6
So I thought I'd make it the most embrassing. :blush: [/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: No problem, Daddy-O! ;)
[sblock=plethora of healers]I just noticed that we have a dedicated Cleric, a Fighter/Cleric multi-, a Druid, and a Favored Soul. That leaves just Ray and the Wizard who aren't healers. Interesting....[/sblock]
[sblock=ooc thread?]I also noticed that I was not able to find an OOC thread for this game? Did I just miss it?[/sblock]
IC: "Ooops, sorry 'bout that, Cade!"

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Round 2

Fabhal steps up to the closest Goblin, placing himself directly opposite his comrade, and attacks viciously with both ends of his hooked hammer. But the goblin still stands.
But Ray quickly dispatches the goblin before him so that he can move immediately to engage the bugbear. Ray's greataxe slices the hapless goblin in half from right shoulder to left hip.
Cade moves past Rayverim as the fellow cuts down the first new goblin, and he takes up a flanking position with Morjik to bring his morningstar swinging into the other goblin's back.....but Ray bumps into him a bit along the way, while withdrawing his bloody axe from the other goblin, and Cade's a bit off-balance when he takes his own swing.....
Brawar steps into the room trying to help with the chaos that has broken out. "You all are acting the fool," he chides the others drawing Lesnir and advancing towards a goblin. "Tripping over each other like this."
Brawar brings Lesnir in low and from the side. Totally missing the agile little goblin, the force of his swing causes Brawar to spine around in place like a Shea La' dancing girl.
The goblins move in position. Forced to use a tactic by the bugbear they attack the seemingly most competent member of the group... Ray.
The goblin distracts with a light cut to the leg as the bugbear follows with a smash at the helmet. "Die, dwarf friend!"

[sblock=ooc]
Movements see map.
Goblin (1d20+3=21, 1d4=3)
Goblin (1d20+7=22, 1d8+3=7)

Fabhal hits G5 for 2 dam
Ray kills G5
Cade and Brawar miss
Goblins flank and hit Ray for 10 dam.

[sblock=Initiative]

- Heroes
- Goblinoids

[/sblock]

[sblock=HP and Conditions]

Cade 15/15
Fabhal 20/20
Brawar 15/15
Ray 8/18
Morjik 19/19

G1 - dying
G2 - dying
G3 - splattered
G4 - dying
G5 - splattered
G6 -
Bugbear -

[/sblock][/sblock]

Heroes actions for round 3. (last was round 2, Leif.)

Attachments

• Dining 3.JPG
    Dining 3.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 55

rangerjohn

Explorer
Morjik Favored of Abadar

OOC: Sorry didn't realize I missed a round.

Morjik moves to flank the bugbear and swings his axe with a swish.

"Abadar aim my blow", he prays belatedly.

[sblock=OOC] Move to O6 attack battleaxe miss with an 11Roll Lookup[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast

Ignoring the pain of the goblin's attack while there is still a much more dangerous opponent before him, Ray calls out, "Would someone please kill that blasted goblin that's crawling up my arse?" Ray attacks the bugbear, drawing a significant amount of blood from the big goblinoid.
attack #1 on bugear (1d20+7=18, 1d12+4=9)

Arkhandus

First Post
Cade the rogue

Cade grumbles and maneuvers around the lucky goblin to end its lucky streak. By slamming his morningstar into the back of its head. Hard. "That's enough, gobbo. Yeh shoulda run away," he says, before looking to his comrades and saying "Now stop gettin' in my way, guys. How'm I s'posed t' work wit' yeh takin' all the spine-smashin' positions?"

[sblock=OOC]Move to R-5 to flank the remaining goblin and sneak attack it. 23 to-hit for 11 damage.
1d20+7=23, 1d8+4+1d6=11

.......If I risk an AoO (Morjik might've taken the goblin's AoO for the round, I dunno), Cade's Acrobatics check to move around the goblin safely is a lousy 10, which probably fails badly against its Combat Maneuver Defense (but then, as a Small goblin with possibly low Strength, maybe a lousy 10 is all I need?). :p :(
1d20+6=10 [/sblock]

Remove ads