• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Pathfinder] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast

"Aye, friend Cade. I think I am near to failing in my attempt to bravely protect the party from these villains. I have suffered for my efforts, to be sure! I only hope that I am still on my feet when we finally secure the victory."

[sblock=Implications]This is about as close as Ray ever gets to asking, nay, begging, for some attention from the healer.[/sblock]

rangerjohn

Explorer
Morjik Favored of Abadar

[sblock=OOC] Sorry about that. I missed as much as Morjik did it seems. I could heal you on my next turn. But it would heal our enemies as well.[/sblock]

rangerjohn

Explorer
Morjik Favored of Abadar

[sblock=OOC] Agreed, that's why I mentioned it. I'll see if I can drop back and spontainesly cure light wounds with a dropped shield of faith. Here's hoping your still around on my turn.[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Round 3

Fabhal spins to confront the giant Bugbear, swinging his hooked hammer with quick efficiency, hitting once.
Morjik moves to flank the bugbear and swings his axe... with a swish, he only sliced air.
Ignoring the pain of the goblin's attack while there is still a much more dangerous opponent before him, Ray calls out, "Would someone please kill that blasted goblin that's crawling up my arse?" Ray attacks the bugbear, drawing a significant amount of blood from the big goblinoid.
Brawar sizes up the goblin and says, "Hold still you smelly urchin." as he runs Lesnir in and out of the creature with practice ease.
Cade grumbles and maneuvers around the lucky goblin to end its lucky streak. By slamming his morningstar into the back of its head. Hard. "That's enough, gobbo. Yeh shoulda run away," he says, before looking to his comrades and saying "Now stop gettin' in my way, guys. How'm I s'posed t' work wit' yeh takin' all the spine-smashin' positions?"
As the last goblin falls, the bugbear is unnerved enough to miss Ray with his blow.

[sblock=ooc]
Movements see map.

Fab hits once for 2 dam
Goblin AoO (1d20+2=7, 1d4=1) misses
Morjik misses
Ray hits BB for 9 dam
Brawar hits G6 fo 2 dam
Cade hits G6 for 11 dam
Bugbear Attack (1d20+5=13, 1d8+3=10) misses

[sblock=Initiative]

- Heroes
- Goblinoids

[/sblock]

[sblock=HP and Conditions]

Cade 15/15
Fabhal 20/20
Brawar 15/15
Ray 8/18
Morjik 19/19

G1 - dying
G2 - dying
G3 - splattered
G4 - dying
G5 - splattered
G6 - dying
Bugbear - -11

[/sblock][/sblock]

Attachments

• Dining 3.JPG
    Dining 3.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

rangerjohn

Explorer
Morjik Favored of Abadar

Morjik steps back to attemp to heal Ray. However he fails his concentration check.

[sblock=OOC] Move to N6, drop shield of faith for cure light wounds. Attempt to cast defensively and fails a dc 17 concentration check with a
14Roll Lookup.[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Brawar takes a quick look out the door to the room. Looking up and down the halls incase something unfriendly were to be drawn by the noise.

[sblock=OOC] Can't you all kill a couple goblins and a bugbear quietly LOL :p [/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast

Ray, feeling weakened a bit by the attack of the pesky goblin, nevertheless fights through his pain and hefts his Greataxe, attempting to completely ruin the day of the bugbear. Unfortunately, perhaps he has lost more blood than he thought? Whatever the case, he misses soundly.

Attack #2 on Bugbear (1d20+7=9, 1d12+4=8)

"Stay right there, Big & Hairy, I'm not through with you yet!"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads