[Pathfinder] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast hp=25/25

Ray's Grapple check, CMB +6 = 11. :( Ray struggles against the bulk of the rotting corpse, but just as he seems about to make some headway against it, a great chunk of foul, fetid flesh comes off in his hand. Ray's eyes widen in horror at the sight and the zombie presses its advantage, sinking its teeth into Ray's shoulder.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: Sorry Leif, messed up. Ray isn't grappled (not a resisted action anymore and the zombie only hit CMD 16. Ray got a 17). You have your normal actions, but I also need a fortitude save.

HM, is Brawar doing anything?

Leif

Adventurer

Having evaded the zombie's attempt to bear hug him, Ray swings his formidable greataxe at the creature. With a mighty heft of his greataxe and a loud grunt, Ray slices the zombie in two at mid-thigh! If this drops the zombie (I HOPE) and there is another foe in range, Ray also gets a swing at that one, too. (Doesn't he?)

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: Sorry didn't realized you were waiting for me :blush:

The Defiled Shrine

Round 1

Morjik moves behind Cade and releases positive energy, which closes Ray's wounds.
"What the heck!?! Those smell worse than other dwarves, and I ain't sure I want t' fight 'em. I'll get the other door open," the rogue says.
At the same time, Cade moves around towards the other door, checking it quickly for traps, finding none.
Having evaded the zombie's attempt to bear hug him, Ray swings his might greataxe at the creature. With a mighty heft of his greataxe and a loud grunt, Ray slices the zombie in two at mid-thigh! Dropping the creature, he swings at another one, too.

[sblock=ooc]

[sblock=Initiative]
Undead
Heroes

[/sblock]

[sblock=HP and Conditions]

Cade 22/22
Fabhal 29/29
Brawar 18/18
Morjik 25/25
Ray 32/32

[/sblock][/sblock]

(New) actions for Brawar and Fabhal. Also need a Fortitude save and a second attack (cleave) for Ray.

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Fabhal bobs and weaves his way through his comrades, ending up in the 'front line' alongside Ray. The taller fighter's tremendous blow parts the air just over the Gnome's head before slamming into the second zombie.

Fabhal swings the weighted end of his hammer; it makes a wet crunching sound as it smacks into the knee of his foe!

[sblock=Actions/Rolls]Move to Y11 (He'll draw an AoO from MB2)
Attack MD2: To Hit (1d20+6=22), Damage (1d6+1=6)[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer

Ray's Fort save succeeds, but his second attack (cleave), fails misterably. Seems Ray overextended himself this time.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Having waited long enough Brawar unleashes his unerring magical energy at the undead monstrosity.

[sblock=OOC] I magic missile the dar....:blush: I mean the zombie.[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
The Defiled Shrine

Round 1

Morjik moves behind Cade and releases positive energy, which closes Ray's wounds.
"What the heck!?! Those smell worse than other dwarves, and I ain't sure I want t' fight 'em. I'll get the other door open," the rogue says.
At the same time, Cade moves around towards the other door, checking it quickly for traps, finding none.
Having evaded the zombie's attempt to bear hug him, Ray swings his might greataxe at the creature. With a mighty heft of his greataxe and a loud grunt, Ray slices the zombie in two at mid-thigh! Dropping the creature, he swings at another one, too, but misses.
Having waited long enough Brawar unleashes his unerring magical energy at the undead monstrosity.
Fabhal bobs and weaves his way through his comrades, ending up in the 'front line' alongside Ray, but before he can use his hooked hammer the small fighter is grabbed and hold by the unnatural strong undead.
The creature continues his hold and bites the gnome as another one rushes over the fallen one to reach Ray, but the fighter is able to parry it's attacks.

[sblock=ooc]
Zombie 2 AoO (Attack, Grab, Damage) (1d20+6=20, 1d20+6=25, 1d6+3=9)

Zombie 2 AoO (Grab, Damage) (1d20+6=14, 1d6+3=7)

Zombie 3 attacks (1d20+6=14, 1d6+3=7, 1d20+6=12, 1d6+3=9)

[sblock=Initiative]
Undead
Heroes

[/sblock]

[sblock=HP and Conditions]

Cade 22/22
Fabhal 13/29, grappled
Brawar 18/18
Morjik 25/25
Ray 32/32

M 1: destroyed
M 2: -8, grappling
M 3:
M 4:

[/sblock][/sblock]

Heroes' Turn (and Fabhal needs to make 2 fortitude checks).

Attachments

• Shrine B.jpg
    Shrine B.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

Remove ads