• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Pathfinder] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=OOC]

Background is what I mean, covering the entire period of my absence. I can handle the level-up thing if I can just find the time to actually do it. :-S
[/sblock]
[sblock=OOC]
The group fought two ghouls, various goblinoids and a displacer beast. The have not found the way the monsters used to enter the hall, but the poisoned lord and brought him to safety. The shrine is the last unexplored room.
[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]
[sblock=OOC]
The group fought two ghouls, various goblinoids and a displacer beast. The have not found the way the monsters used to enter the hall, but the poisoned lord and brought him to safety. The shrine is the last unexplored room.
[/sblock]
Ok, thanks, WD! Now if I can just get Ray leveled-up! :-S
[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: I'm still here! Christmas break? When should it start and end? We've still got 12 days to Christmas! Time for our Partridges in Pear Trees! Maybe I can get Ray leveled-up by Christmas? hehehe?

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: I'm here. I guess I was waiting for Ray to resolve his grapple, or push on into the room, or something. I'm fine with a break, or with continuing. I'll roll with it either way.

Arkhandus

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I'm still around, just already took my turn, so waiting for things to move forward to the next round before I have Cade do anything else. Cya in January, I guess![/sblock]

Remove ads