Pathfinder level 20

WarlockLord

First Post
We could go with that.

He also defeated the crazed "Volcano Prophet" who nearly razed an entire continent one-on-one, then defeated the demon king Abaddon, who single-handedly wiped out an entire planet.

He slew Malignus son of Malacarus, a powerful abjurer, by entombing him in ice then planeshifting him to the Negative Energy Plane.

But his greatest adventure came at the hands of an ally. Cort needed to learn to improve his skills, so he sought out an ancient white dragon skilled in the arcane arts. The dragon refused to teach him, and in fact, sought to kill him, so Cort and the dragon fought for 3 days and nights until the dragon relented and agreed to teach Cort secrets of the icy prison, and how to make his spells extremely hard to resist. These skills Cort used for his greatest triumphs, and to this day he considers the dragon a good friend.

Thaven

First Post
[MENTION=36150]Herobizkit[/MENTION], [MENTION=40098]WarlockLord[/MENTION]

You guys got tagged in! Check out the other thread and get readyyyyyy!

fireinthedust

Explorer
yeah: Signal! (go go go!)

Also: sorry for the constant state of delay. This is the first opportunity to be on a computer I have had for a while. This includes writing of any sort.

On the plus side, the enrgy I spend here has gone into my workout, parenting, husbandry, creative cooking with beans and meat (and not making chili), and I've discovered that there's this bizarre.... space outside my apartment, between it and my work, that is filled with bipedal creatures and box-like areas called "stores". It seems to be powered by a great golden light/heat source in the up-place (the only thing up there, it seems), such that when it goes they go dark. I'd thought them all the shiny walls of this open-air dungeoncrawl I've been living in. Disappointingly, when I use what skills I've learned on these boards with the people here, the GM sends goons after me, and I'm not allowed to keep any of the stuff I find.

However, there is a swing in the park nearby. When I use it, I can go up and down.

More as it develops.

Remove ads