• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder level 20

jackslate45

First Post
Wow, this looks incredibly cool (and difficult to run). It also looks like you've got a full roster of characters. Knowing FireintheDust it'll be an incredibly well-thought out adventure with lots of little twists to take everyone by surprise. Makes my fingers itch to create something...
Do it. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO.

Cleric incoming.

kinem

Adventurer
I'd better bow out of this (if indeed I was still considered 'in'); it looks like the game is certainly full enough and I'll be somewhat busy this month anyway.

fireinthedust, you are biting off quite a bit here; I hope you can chew it without too much trouble. Good luck.

GandalfMithrandir (or GlassEye), if you do start a high level PF game, I'd be interested ...

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Wow, this looks incredibly cool (and difficult to run). It also looks like you've got a full roster of characters. Knowing FireintheDust it'll be an incredibly well-thought out adventure with lots of little twists to take everyone by surprise. Makes my fingers itch to create something...

Think of the one character build that you want so bad to play until level 20, then make it. You know you want to.

it will be so fun . . .

It won't be all that hard . . . .

so very easy . . .

jackslate45

First Post
[sblock=Lune Xanfire]
Human lvl 20 Cleric of Iomedae, Lawful Good

Str: 24 (16 + 6 magic, +2 Level 10 pts.)
Dex: 16 (10 + 6 magic)
Con: 20 (14 +6 magic, 5 pts)
Int: 10 (0 pts)
Wis: 27 (14 +2 Race +6 Magic +3 Level 5 pts)
Cha: 14 (14 5 pts)

Feats
Human: Toughness
Lvl 1: Heavy Armor Prof.
Lvl 3: Extend Spell
Lvl 5: Selective Channeling
Lvl 7: Weapon Focus (Longsword)
Lvl 9: Step Up
Lvl 11: Craft Wondrous Item
Lvl 13: Quicken Spell
Lvl 15: Lightning Reflexes
Lvl 17: Improved Lightning Reflexes
Lvl 19: Shield Focus

Domains: Archon(Good), Glory)
[sblock=Domain Granted Powers]
Touch of Good: You can touch a creature as a standard action, granting giving it a +1/2 Cleric Level sacred bonus on attack rolls, skill checks, ability checks, and saving throws for 1 round. You can use this ability 3 + Wis Mod times per day.

Touch of Glory: You can cause you hand to shimmer with divine radiance, allowing you to touch a creature as a standard action and give it a + Cleric Level bonus to a single Charisma-based skill check or Charisma ability check. This ability lasts for one hour or until the creature touched elects to apply the bonus to a roll. You can use this ability to grant the bonus 3 + Wis times per day.

Divine Presence: You can emit a 30-foot aura of divine presence for a number of rounds per day equal to your cleric level. All allies within this aura are treated as if under the effects of a sanctuary spell with a DC equal to 10 + 1/2 your cleric level + your Wisdom modifier. These rounds do not need to be consecutive. Activating this ability is a standard action. If an ally leaves the area or makes an attack, the effect ends for that ally. If you make an attack, the effect ends for you and your allies.

Aura of Menace: You can emit a 30-foot aura of menace as a standard action. Enemies in this aura take a –2 penalty to AC and on attacks and saves as long as they remain inside the aura. You can use this ability for a number of rounds per day equal to your cleric level. These rounds do not need to be consecutive.
[/sblock]

Spells (CL 20)
TBD

Channel Positive Energy: 5 per day 10d6, can choose 2 targets to not be effected

Skills
Code:
Skill                         Bonus     Ranks   CS    Mod   Misc
Diplomacy                      +25       20      3     2     0
Spellcraft                     +23       20      3     0     0
know (Religion)                +13       10      3     0     0
Sense Motive                   +20       10      3     7     0
Gear:
TBD

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
The chargen rules? I know I took 2 traits, which seems appropriate given its the default amount as a rule.

Edit: Oh I see, 1st post has been edited. Why no traits fireinthedust? It seems like sticking within the conventional norms would make this a more viable test of high level play, although honestly it will make very little difference at this level.

I'll also note that the SRD contains all the info from the APG which was discussed earlier in the thread extensively. So is the APG available or not? I've used it fairly extensively in my character build, not having seen the rules - other than 25pb - before doing so.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads