[Pathfinder] RPG homebrew game (closed)

Leif

Adventurer
Ok, so how long ago did this "Shardness" happen? I'd really like for Darthan to be from this shard, but if the Shardness was a recent occurrence, like within the last 2 years or so, is it possible that he could have started his military service on another shard and been sent to the shard where he now is as part of a mission or something? (If any of this proves to be the case, his background would have to be changed of course.)

fyi: I have been having computer trouble this weekend, and one casualty was my copy of Darthan's sheet. Luckily, I had already uploaded it to this thread, so I've got a new copy saved at home now. :)

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
More then 2 years ago, so no problems. He is from this shard. Very sorry to hear about your computeer. Have you got it working right now? did you lowe any thing vital like wirtlestaffs game work related information?

Leif

Adventurer
Very sorry to hear about your computeer. Have you got it working right now? did you lowe any thing vital like wirtlestaffs game work related information?
Thanks. It's sorta working, but not as well as it was. No, unluckily for you, I have the dirty Whirtlestaff's tricks saved on my Yahoo! notepad! :devil:

Leif

Adventurer
So a couple of portal questions. Any chance there is a craft portal or portal key skill? Is there only one key for each portal?
And how about Use Portal skill? Is this available without Arcana (or something) as a prereq? Maybe it's like Use Magic Item, or maybe it IS Use Magic Item?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
i am thinking that it is something that needs to be researched. Each portal location's 'key' is a particular crystal tuned to that portal, then it is put on an x,y graph like grid.

Each portal would most likely end up in a building somewhere, where there would be clues to other portals in libraries, murals, frescoes or tapestries to name a few things.

Remove ads