[Pathfinder] RPG homebrew game (closed)

Leif

Adventurer
Then I guess I'll be wanting a Human Urban Ranger, unless you're going to be true to form and shoot that one down also, just because I chose it! :p

GlassEye

Adventurer
My half-orc ranger might bite your ranger. Seriously, if you're discarding your mercenary fighter idea in favor of ranger I'll switch to a more front-line fighter of some sort.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
.. .. .. .. unless you're going to be true to form and shoot that one down also, just because I chose it! :p
Hmmmmmmm

Glasseye, there are some things the even a half orc wouldn't put in his mouth. Be careful what he bites.

Leif

Adventurer
My half-orc ranger might bite your ranger. Seriously, if you're discarding your mercenary fighter idea in favor of ranger I'll switch to a more front-line fighter of some sort.
Yeah! Mercenary Fighter! That was it, thanks, GE! Sorry to almost step on your toes, there.

Leif

Adventurer
hehehe Actually, I should think he'd prefer to be poked in the glass eye, if the only other choice is his flesh and blood eye.

GE, is your half-orc ranger still going to bite my big brawny fighter? If he does, we may just have us a throw-down, grrrr! :D

Leif

Adventurer
It's not PVP, it's Big Tough Fighter v One-Eyed Ranger. In other words, don't blink or you'll miss the whole fight! 2 hits: Me hittin' him, and him hittin' the ground. :D

Remove ads