• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Pathfinder] The Fog of War

Shayuri

First Post
Mellisande shrugged. "I don't see why you couldn't. Or...or...you could climb in through a window? They can't have those things on every single way in."

ghostcat

First Post
"Mellisande, Jon has already found a back way in, so we can leave the door as it is. What do you think guys, is its safe to get Tevye and Sam over?"

Assuming that no-one object, Piedra will wave the others over. The first thing he will do once they arrive is warn them about the door.

Andor

First Post
Sam leads Tevye to the front of the house when Peidra waves. If the Rev wants to rescue the bodies Sam will assist, laying his bow against a fencepost while he works. He chats to try to distract himself from the gruesome task. "Glyphs on the door? Do these beasts usually leave boobytraps for the friends of their victims?"

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
OOC: Again, sorry for the nonactivity. Unemployment has been kicking my arse. A 10-hour temp database job turned into a bit more than 20 hours and then, starting tomorrow, turns into an actual temp to hire position. So, for at least a month, I'm not unemployed, I've got good hours, and sufficient pay. Huzzah! I'm going to get caught on various ENWorld stuff over the next couple or three days.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
"Its interesting that they left a Magic boobytrap not just any old boobytrap. Tevye have they used magic before?"

Tevye, having been led into the small farm house by Sam, looks confused.

"Magic -- as I've seen you perform -- it does not exist in this world except in stories," he says. "I am...perplexed."

The party splits up tasks, some keeping watch while others search. There is little to be found. The interior of the farm house has been ransacked, but with no apparent purpose other than to cause damage.

"We should move on," Tevye says, picking up a trampled book from the floor. He wipes the cover with this coat sleeve. "Patrols might come by. If we could bury the dead, I would be thankful, but if not...."

His sentence trails off into a sigh.

ghostcat

First Post
"Of course we will bury dead friends. We're not barbarians, unlike the ones that did this. But after that we need to get a long way from here, fast. Where exactly do you want them buried?

Getting shovels from the barn, Piedra hands them out to whoever wants to dig and starts digging in the place indicated by Tevye, all the while muttering to himself. "Here we go again, digging. Everywhere I go, I end up digging. I even left home to avoid digging. yet here I am digging." Piedra continued muttering in this vain but it did not stop him working.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
"Of course we will bury dead friends. We're not barbarians, unlike the ones that did this. But after that we need to get a long way from here, fast. Where exactly do you want them buried?

"Behind the barn, out of sight of the road." Tevye takes a shovel. "Thank you for your compassion."

Remove ads