• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinders of Pelligrew's Pinnace [IC 01]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The boy gapes at Lerissa, plainly flabbergasted by having a well armed Tiefling speak kindly to him. Then he realizes what she's placed in his hand and gives another start before surreptitiously slipping it into a pocket.

The man smiles nervously at Abraxis, takes a deep breath and speaks with a touch of asperity.

"Oh, nothing you wouldn't expect near about every day here in Puddles. Still, when it's a regular they haul off it hits a little closer to home, if you know what I mean."

"Oh, don't trouble yourself, ma'am, I can take care of it! You folks just have a seat anywhere and I'll be right with you. Francach! Don't stand there gaping, son, it's not polite! Finish up the sweeping."

grufflehead

First Post
'I would have thought this regular of yours might have treated your establishment with a little more respect if he expects to be served again in future' said Mustapha, eyeing the damage.

'But surely a few breakages won't be enough for the Muckruckers to haul him off to the Brine, will it - unless someone was hurt?' he asked innocently.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"You misunderstand; it was a regular as was hauled off, and not by the Muckruckers, either! Some bullyboys of one of the local up and comers hauled poor Yargos out of here just minutes before you came in. That's the last we'll see of him, I'll lay odds on it!"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Yargos?!" Leaf exclaims, "We must go find him, where did they go?"

Aniexty starts to set in as Leaf thinks his first mission as a Pathfinder may be a failure.

[sblock=OOC] Thanks for the XP Mike, yep got my CSA finally. First is was suppose to be a x-mas gift, then a v-day gift, and finally my gf got around to getting it. She kept telling me to wait she wanted to buy/start it for me. Now I can go get the PF rulebook because as promised i have bought no new books (cuxe I'm broke mostly LOL) till I supported EnWorld. :) [/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"There were six of them, dressed in leathers and well armed - though not so well armed as you all. They took Yargos and his three friends and said something about Torson's Maw."

[sblock=OOC]Torson's Maw is an area of cliffside fairly nearby. The clifftop is about 35 feet above water level there, and the surf is pretty rough during this season. You all know roughly where it is (excellent KS rolls again).[/sblock]

grufflehead

First Post
'Then the game's afoot' said Mustapha to the others. 'I wasn't expecting Yargos to have company, but it appears his abductors have swept up more than just our target. Do we risk trying to beat them to Torson's Maw, assuming they are going there, or attempt to pick up their trail and follow?'

OOC: Is Torson's Maw so close that in the minutes that have passed since they took Yargos they will probably have got there already?
OOC:
OOC:

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"We will rescue everyone, Mustapha. And I might beable to find their trail with a little help." The goliath says a little abruptly, and then his pale skin turns a shade darker as he blushes. "Sorry, I did not mean to sound commanding, we will do are best to help everyone."

[sblock=OOC] I have the track feat and favored enemy is humaniod(human), so if you want to roll a couple aid another attempts for the others and let us know, I'm ready.

Survival +7 (will take 10 if I may, no bonuses added)

Glad no one in the group is human.:p [/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
You set out for Torsen's Maw, at the West extreme of Puddles. Leaf is completely unable to track your quarry for most of the distance, as you are at least ankle deep in water (sometimes calf deep) until you approach the edge of the district.

There the ground begins to rise and he is able to spot signs here and there that indicate you're on the right track.

Just at the western edge of the district, about 1500 feet from the city wall, the ground rises sharply. A series of switchbacks brings you up to Torsen's Maw, and as you approach you hear voices from around the bend of the final switchback.

"Line 'em up! That's it, right on the edge!"

[sblock=OOC]Leaf is in front so he can track. Let's establish the rest of the 'marching order' before we declare actions.

The trail is narrow (single file) but you recollect that the Maw actually opens up to a ledge that varies from 5' wide to about 20' wide.[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads