• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinders of Pelligrew's Pinnace [OOC 01]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
How about a weekly update Mike.

And is there anything we can do to help like at the wiki or what not.

I do need to go back through the thread and get all that background for Leaf transfered. Well maybe I'm busy I scratch that idea of helping but still would like the update.

Jake

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Sorry guys! Spent the last couple of weeks getting ready for the yearly get together at the lake, and spending this week catching up at work.

I'm still with you, and still have my grand plans.

I'll get both this game and the Legacy of Fire game going again really soon, I promise!

Jake, I know you've got a lot of irons in the fire with other games and such; I appreciate you sticking with this one.

renau1g

First Post
Doesn't bother me too much Mowgli. As you are aware I'm pretty swamped and work is not going to be pleasant when I return next week after talking to my boss today.

Rhun

First Post
Doesn't bother me too much Mowgli. As you are aware I'm pretty swamped and work is not going to be pleasant when I return next week after talking to my boss today.

Hope things mellow out for you, my friend.

I'm in the same boat; Work has me swamped, though I've got my fingers crossed...winter is usually our slow season, so I've got some hope things will calm down.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Allrighty, then! Started a new thread for the next chapter, and am ready (I hope) to kick it off.

The thread is here:

PoPP: Souls for Smuggler's Shiv

I know HM's using the 'Skirmisher' version of his Ranger class. Matthew, any decision yet on whether or not you'll be going with the 'Warrior of the Holy Light?'

Also, I've duplicated the kick-off post in the Adventurer's Log on OP. You should all be getting an e-mail regarding that update; would you be so kind as to let me know if you got it so I'll know that feature is working?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
No e-mail but I did see an invite to the repository. So there is a way to keep all your games in one place interesting.

Heading to the IC but no time for an official introduction will work on something tonight and be ready to go.

Jake

Remove ads