Pathfinders of Pelligrew's Pinnace [OOC 01]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I'm using the 'new' system in a combat in my LoF game now. After the first round (which is where it will make the most difference) I'm not sure I like it . . .

May have changed my mind by the time we get to a combat in Serpent's Skull.

BTW, I'm still working to get info into the OP site for Serpent's Skull, and struggling a little with the kick-off. The AP is written with the assumption that the group meets on the ship, so I've got to do a slight re-write to accomodate for that and a few other assumptions.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
And therein lies (part of) the problem. I'd like to just do a quick rundown of the others on the ship and jump right in, but I've gotta figure out how to get your character in there as well.

Would you mind if I threw something together from what you've posted up on OP?

(Good morning, BTW).

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I don't see why he can't be on the ship for his own reasons and maybe even have a little side quest going on there. I'm sure we can RP a reason for him to join up with the group.

I haven't looked at his character in OP but I bet he's a nice guy and would readily save someone's life just need to put one of us in danger LOL. Shouldn't be a problem seeing as how we are going to be shipwrecked and all.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Sure will be unless Lerissa took some ranks in Profession(sailor) I don't know about. Leaf's a good swimmer not a good sailor.

HM

Remove ads