• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinders of Pelligrew's Pinnace [OOC 01]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I'm using the 'new' system in a combat in my LoF game now. After the first round (which is where it will make the most difference) I'm not sure I like it . . .

May have changed my mind by the time we get to a combat in Serpent's Skull.

BTW, I'm still working to get info into the OP site for Serpent's Skull, and struggling a little with the kick-off. The AP is written with the assumption that the group meets on the ship, so I've got to do a slight re-write to accomodate for that and a few other assumptions.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
And therein lies (part of) the problem. I'd like to just do a quick rundown of the others on the ship and jump right in, but I've gotta figure out how to get your character in there as well.

Would you mind if I threw something together from what you've posted up on OP?

(Good morning, BTW).

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I don't see why he can't be on the ship for his own reasons and maybe even have a little side quest going on there. I'm sure we can RP a reason for him to join up with the group.

I haven't looked at his character in OP but I bet he's a nice guy and would readily save someone's life just need to put one of us in danger LOL. Shouldn't be a problem seeing as how we are going to be shipwrecked and all.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Sure will be unless Lerissa took some ranks in Profession(sailor) I don't know about. Leaf's a good swimmer not a good sailor.

HM

Remove ads