• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Paths of Legend: Lord Noran's War (OOC Thread)

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
New House Rules

New Feats

Wild Empathy [General]

You have an affinity for dealing with animals and magical beasts.
Benefit: This Feat works like the druid and ranger class ability, except the character adds her character level and her Charisma modifier to the d20 roll.​
Special: Druids and Rangers automatically have Wild Empathy as a bonus feat. They need not select it.​

Animal Companion [General]

The character may select an animal companion.

Prerequisites: Wild Empathy​
Benefit: This Feat works like the druid and ranger class ability, except the character uses her character level to determine the animal companion's abilities and what alternative companions are available at higher levels.​
Special: Druids automatically have Animal Companion as a bonus feat. They need not select it. Rangers recieve Animal Companion as a bonus feat at 4th level.​

The druid and ranger class features Animal Companion and Wild Empathy are replaced with these feats.

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
With the new feats, existing characters can swap out their old feats for these if you are so inclined...one time only, get 'em while they're hot.

Let me know if you intend to swap.

shadowmask

First Post
I would like to swap out Combat Expertise and Dodge for Wild Empathy and Animal Companion. It just makes sense with the way Nyrazha talks about her horse. ;)

I will make the appropriate changes to Nyrazha's character sheet when I get home tonight.

Do you want me to resubmit the character sheet as soon as I have it updated?

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
shadowmask said:
I would like to swap out Combat Expertise and Dodge for Wild Empathy and Animal Companion. It just makes sense with the way Nyrazha talks about her horse. ;)

I will make the appropriate changes to Nyrazha's character sheet when I get home tonight.

Do you want me to resubmit the character sheet as soon as I have it updated?

Nah...I know where you live. ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads