Pathfinder 1E Paths of Legend: Resurrection

Shayuri

First Post
Quite right on both counts. I apologize for my inactivity. It's only partly because of adjusting to my new work schedule. It's also because I did that thing that I have played enough PBP not to do, but keep doing anyway; I looked at the scene and thought 'Well I have nothing to add to this' and then glossed over and didn't post.

Forgetting of course that y'all can't read my mind and know that I'm making a choice to remain silent versus wanting to post and not being able to.

I'll take this moment to remind myself with all appropriate viciousness that I -NEED- to make a post, even if it's just, "Annika nods and is ready to proceed." As boring as such a utile post is, it nevertheless has utility, and is a necessary courtesy.

Again, I apologize. I will do better.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Thanks Shay. :)

As for me, I do intend to keep a once a week posting schedule. There will be some weeks, like last week, where there's a hiccup due to real life issues, however.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Just a heads up, with holiday vacation coming I will be out of the country from 24-31 Dec. While normally I would be visiting relatives and have Internet along with some time to post, this year it is a tour package and we will be staying in various hotels as we move from city to city. So my smart phone Internet and laptop Wi-Fi capability are unknown.

If necessary you can NPC my character.

Merry Christmas!

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Roll call time! Who is still here and ready to play? My plan is to get the IC thread going again on January 7th. However, if everyone is here and ready to play, I'll get a post up on December 31st.

Paging [MENTION=51271]Voda Vosa[/MENTION], [MENTION=6776182]JustinCase[/MENTION], [MENTION=88649]perrinmiller[/MENTION], [MENTION=6777934]Maldavos[/MENTION], [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] :D

Remove ads