• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[PbP] The Heroes of Silleria

silentspace

First Post
"Shall we move on then? We can divide the coin later. The bracers look like they might help archers, eh? Anyone want them? I'm fine with my crossbow."

Xendengalis checks the party for injuries.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Norynth lets the others gather the coin and other loot, keeping his eyes (and those of his dogs) trained on the surrounding area, unwilling to be ambushed again...

dpdx

Explorer
Kerith pockets a small handful of silver, but leaves the rest of it alone.

"There isn't exactly anything to buy here, so we can pick the rest of it up later, I suppose. So, who's up for upstairs again? Or do we want to rest?"

Kerith makes his way carefully across the ice to Xen, and presents his owie.

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
Alexi had been silently watching from outside the room.

“I am prepared to explore this place further, so unless anyone is in dire need of rest, I'd say, let's head upstairs!”

Guilt Puppy

First Post
Sighing at the others' impatience, Oren counts the coin quickly, casually dividing it into neat stacks of ten, and frowns.

"Seven go' each, nothing special. Someone pocket it." He glances around. "Norynth?"

He wanders over to Kerith, speaking lightly. "You know, it just occurred to me: We've got the charlatan, the lockpick, the vagabond, the trickstress, and worst of all, the priest... It's a wonder poor Norynth still has the clothes on his back."

Shaking his head and grinning, Oren begins a jog toward the stairs.

dpdx

Explorer
Kerith looks puzzled for a moment as he takes a stack of the gold. "Which one am I?"

[I didn't see where Kerith had actually lost any hit points, so if it's alright with Merak, let's just presume Kerith's booboo is healed and move on.]

Kerith makes it out of the freezer and gathers his things, ready for travel.

"You know, I'm beginning to wonder if High Lord Whatshisface was right about there even bein' goblins..."

Last edited:

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Guilt Puppy said:
"Seven go' each, nothing special. Someone pocket it." He glances around. "Norynth?"
Norynth puts the coinaway when asked.

He wanders over to Kerith, speaking lightly. "You know, it just occurred to me: We've got the charlatan, the lockpick, the vagabond, the trickstress, and worst of all, the priest... It's a wonder poor Norynth still has the clothes on his back."

Breaking a smile for the first time all day,Norynth says 'Well, you lot are welcome to them...although they don't smell all that fresh at the moment...'
:D

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Uriel said:
Breaking a smile for the first time all day,Norynth says 'Well, you lot are welcome to them...although they don't smell all that fresh at the moment...'
:D

OoC:I rolled my own listen check and got an 18, so there. Nyah! (thumbs nose)

Remove ads