• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[PbP] The Heroes of Silleria

MerakSpielman

First Post
OK. Back in the kitchen, there's a passage to the east. There is also the secret tunnel in the booze storage room.

The passage east extends beyond the limit of your lanternlight, though you can make out what looks like another privy door on the north (Maybe they all have a crecent moon painted on them or something? I don't want to waste posts having you explore all the privies I felt compelled to put in this place).

Jemal

Adventurer
"Why don't we move on up and try to find the goblins, take care of them, and THEN come worry about this dank dark icky unexplored dungeon?" Michelle asks as they head away from the freezer.

dpdx

Explorer
"I'd favor thinning their numbers by a bit, before we rush headlong into the heart of the Gobbo Occupying Force, but aye, I'm ready. Anybody want something to eat, first? It looks safe."

silentspace

First Post
"What?! No one wants to go back to the wine room and try some of the other bottles? Those grapes grew in the sun, you know! They've been blessed by the light of Pelor!"

Seeing the party wants to move on, Xendengalis sighs as he pulls out his crossbow and loads it.

Guilt Puppy

First Post
"Thinning their numbers is preferable... But how do you propose to do that..."

It's not a question: By the look on his face, it appears that the wheels are spinning, or perhaps he's just trying to give that impression...

"Let's get a lay of things first. There was a healthy bit of lamp oil back aways, right? I think we could do an awful bit of damage with that, when the time comes..."

Thanee

First Post
“We don't know what else awaits us in this dark icky dungeon, and if we have to retreat back down, I'd rather not have anything left crawling around here and block our way.”

MerakSpielman

First Post
Right. Looks like you're wanting to completely explore this level before moving on to the next - not that you've found the way up yet. You don't have too many choices; just let me know which way you're going and we can move this forward!

dpdx

Explorer
Kerith fidgets a little, while nodding in agreement with Alexi.

"Okay, then, the last thing we dealt with on this floor was the darkmantles, and that was in the room with the firepit. What say we head there?"

Remove ads